=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

It is what it is with FL1 MC's. The images of the MC's that was online months before the release were prototypes and concept designs. These current MC's aren't bad looking compared to other Flyknit Lunars.
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but those trainers are hideous!
You're not in the minority. I think both the mc trainers and racers are hideous. My personal opinion I'm sure some will disagree.

the more i see all 3 pairs, the less i like each one. this might be better for my wallet since now i will just buy one pair for sure. right now its the racers but nike is hiding them.

I can see why some would prefer these MC's over the current ones. But let's not forget the MC's in this pic are concepts/prototype shoes. There must of been a reason why Nike decided to change the original design. To be honest I don't mind the new look MC's.  

I can see why some would prefer these MC's over the current ones. But let's not forget the MC's in this pic are concepts/prototype shoes. There must of been a reason why Nike decided to change the original design. To be honest I don't mind the new look MC's.  
i agree w you Nycfeetz. I definitely am feeling the MC 1's but im not sure about that 160 price tag. Like some others on here, ill wait for a price markdown, doesnt seem like these will be going anywhere anyways

i agree w you Nycfeetz. I definitely am feeling the MC 1's but im not sure about that 160 price tag. Like some others on here, ill wait for a price markdown, doesnt seem like these will be going anywhere anyways
I said the same thing about the price tag when the Flyknit Trainers Blue/GLW came out, but I bought them. The fact is Nike has and always will overprice their shoes. I can see other CW Lunar's being marked down, but not the MC's It's likely the MC's will sell out before being marked down. You only live once, friend.  

Wish they stuck w the OG design!

I'm in the extreme minority I think all MC are ugly no matter the model :lol:. Might be the colors in it that doesn't appeal to me. I'll probably like them if it were darker colors.

I think I am returning the MC to get these. I hate all white shoes but I always like Flyknits with two colors on each side.

Nike-Flyknit-Racer-Black-White-02.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting to lose interest in this year's Flyknits, especially the F1s. iDs turned out to be a HUGE disappointment with ONLY TWO base options, and the colorway I wanted the most (444) seems to have gone through some siginificant changes. I think I'll just copp the Wolf Greys and WMN's Electric Yellows and close the chapter on the F1s. :frown: Bring on the next installment!

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the design of the whole shoe (ZFK upper / Lunar soles), but I feel like Nike should've/could've done better with the cws they chose to release...#endrant

I'm starting to lose interest in this year's Flyknits, especially the F1s. iDs turned out to be a HUGE disappointment with ONLY TWO base options, and the colorway I wanted the most (444) seems to have gone through some siginificant changes. I think I'll just copp the Wolf Greys and WMN's Electric Yellows and close the chapter on the F1s. :frown: Bring on the next installment!

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the design of the whole shoe (ZFK upper / Lunar soles), but I feel like Nike should've/could've done better with the cws they chose to release...#endrant

not gunna lie, I'm there. I was excited once the first wave dropped early. but the fact that Nike bought heavily into the lunar 1 turned me off. I've been all over the OG trainers, getting more since they've popped up more. I may ore may not get a multi. if I do it might be the women's. If that.

if anyone's interested, saw a pair of atomic purples in 10.5 at san leandro outlet in CA for ~ $99. thought about it, but the colorway wasn't really doing it for me.

I just wish the colors of the MC Lunar 1 were on the Trainer. The MC Trainer looks a bit too girly to me.

Oh well, Lunar 1's should arrive at my doorstep on Tuesday.

Last edited:
I'm feeling the same way. I had such high hopes and only ended up getting the wolf greys.

As for the IDs, I've made some pretty clean IDs but can pull the trigger at $200 a pop

More sizes of the Lunar MC up on RR sports Sz: 9 and up
RRS cancelled my order for the second time.  I pre-ordered at the start of June when they first went up and they cancelled it.  I ordered them again this past weekend and just got notification that was also cancelled.  Someone at RRS isn't too familiar with Inventory Management.  Looks like I'll be taking my money elsewhere 
tired.gif

I got the Wolf Greys pretty early on when there was 25% off & free shipping at Sports Authority and nothing else is compelling enough to even spend the same amount on the Lunar 1s. They're really comfortable but I feel the same way you do.

I just wish the colors of the MC Lunar 1 were on the Trainer. The MC Trainer looks a bit too girly to me.

Oh well, Lunar 1's should arrive at my doorstep on Tuesday.
^^^

Wish that blue piping along the bottom of the midsole was just left black.  The blue is just throwing it off for me for some reason.

Bring on the Racers already!!!

Back
Top Bottom