=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

SA Elite in Walnut Creek has them. You can also just go to any SA and have them order them for you if they do not carry them instore. They will still honor the coupon.

Repped. Thanks for the info! I didn't know they could do that. That'll save me time having to drive out to walnut creek.

You can also try this coupon as well for 20% off. I got mine from Walgreens when I made a purchase. Shoes come out to $128 before tax.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you guys I found the F1s on runningwarehouse.com in limited sizes for $120. They also have a couple of Racers and Trainers for $120 as well. In addition you can get %10 off with this coupon code: runblog10 . Happy shopping! I just ordered mine and am eagerly waiting for them to come. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions earlier.

runningwarehouse.com

10% off Coupon code: runblog10

*I copped the turquoise/grey color.

Last edited:
Got my MC's a few days ago and had them steamed before I left nyc. Really makes a difference IMO in terms of fit. Love the CW :pimp: even tho I would prefer them with the black tongue but oh well they are still nice

Found out that my multicolor Lunars from RRS shipped out today. Now, just waiting for the multicolor Racer to ship!

Got my MC's a few days ago and had them steamed before I left nyc. Really makes a difference IMO in terms of fit. Love the CW
pimp.gif
even tho I would prefer them with the black tongue but oh well they are still nice
i was talking to a nike worker the other day (while about to purchase these), and he said the whole getting your flyknits steamed doesn't really work thats why nike hasn't made it official because their still iffy about the steamer. i returned these today and I'm waiting to find a deal on them online in my size.

Just wanted to let you guys I found the F1s on runningwarehouse.com in limited sizes for $120. They also have a couple of Racers and Trainers for $120 as well. In addition you can get %10 off with this coupon code: runblog10 . Happy shopping! I just ordered mine and am eagerly waiting for them to come. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions earlier.

runningwarehouse.com

10% off Coupon code: runblog10

*I copped the turquoise/grey color.

You can use code FB15D for 15% off clearance items. See if you can price adjust your order.

Starting to get really annoyed with RRS.  Yesterday I was told my MCs would ship yesterday.  No tracking information yet and order still says backordered.  I'm really thinking hard about canceling.  

Anyone look at Sports Authority Drop down menu? They just added a colorway showing as Navy/Multi. Are they the ones posted above possibly?

Starting to get really annoyed with RRS.  Yesterday I was told my MCs would ship yesterday.  No tracking information yet and order still says backordered.  I'm really thinking hard about canceling.  

Theres a lot of us with you on this....if it was at retail price, we prob woudlve all cancelled by now and picked them up elsewhere :rolleyes

yeah, RRS has been pushing back my ship date for the MCs daily for the past 10 days. each person tells me something completely different. translation....they have no idea when they are getting enough pairs, if ever, to fill all the orders they took. they completely oversold. if mine don't ship today, I am canceling.

Back
Top Bottom