=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Any idea when these will release?

900x900px-LL-07878a1e_554887-444-3.jpeg

According to their color code, they already did. BUT, the final product looks nothing like the catalog pic.

Likewise.

I think I'm satisfied with my three F1s... or maybe the Atomic Purples would a nice addition haha

Guys,

Has anyone else noticed that there are 2 different tongue logos: "NIKE - Flyknit One" and "NIKE - Flyknit Lunar 1"???

I think the 2 first waves have "Flyknit One" and from wave 3 all have "Flyknit Lunar 1". But I am not sure.

Any explanation? Does anyone know something about it?

The tags on the box is also different.

It looks like all the new MTC and wave 3 have the "Flyknit Lunar 1". I haven't seen any new ones with "Lunar One".

Really weird Nike changed the name and the tongue in-between.

Last edited:
Guys,

Has anyone else noticed that there are 2 different tongue logos: "NIKE - Flyknit One" and "NIKE - Flyknit Lunar 1"???

I firstly thought the 2 first waves had "Flyknit One" and the last waves had "Flyknit Lunar 1" but I personally possess the Sport Turquoise ones with a "Flyknit Lunar 1" tongue whereas some of you posted photos of the Sport Turquoise with the "Flyknit One" tongue.

It looks like all the new MTC and wave 3 have the "Flyknit Lunar 1". I haven't seen any new ones with "Lunar One".

Really weird!!
My blue glows, which I got on release day, say flyknit one.

Guys,

I think the 2 first waves have "Flyknit One" and from wave 3 all have "Flyknit Lunar 1". But I am not sure.

The tags on the box is also different.

Really weird Nike changed the name and the tongue in-between.

My blue glows, which I got on release day, say flyknit one.
Yeah I noticed that to. My blue glows says flyknit one on the box and my mc's says flyknit lunar

Found the Sequoia's at my local Nike Outlet for $130.... minus 30% for friends and family, the price comes out to $91. I might have to get them to turn into running/gym shoes. The only hitch is that they dont have my exact size. I might just get my size and see if I can exchange at my local FNL. I will just have to tell them I forgot my receipt. Anyone know if that is possible?

Found the Sequoia's at my local Nike Outlet for $130.... minus 30% for friends and family, the price comes out to $91. I might have to get them to turn into running/gym shoes. The only hitch is that they dont have my exact size. I might just get my size and see if I can exchange at my local FNL. I will just have to tell them I forgot my receipt. Anyone know if that is possible?

I was able to trade my wolf gray pair I got during the EA for the MCs. Mind you I got them from footlocker so yes its possible. Its really up to whoever helps you at the store. Dude who helped me didnt mind I told him I didnt have the receipt, still allowed me to do the trade

I wish they didn't take away the speckled sole on the newer ones, I thought it looked really cool.

Back
Top Bottom