=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Those look good in natural light, didn't really like them when I saw them @ Nike Las Vegas

Might have to pick them up now, :lol:.

Indoors all of that light greenish knit just looked like a muted grey color. But then I stepped outside and it was like a completely different shoe :smokin.

I happens with the mens MC as well but it was much more noticeable on the womens.

Wolf Greys are looking like my only pair above bargain basement prices. Love the comfort of this shoe, but aesthetically, the Trainers blow them out of the water.

Will definitely hope for the Black/White pair at Lunarglide clearance prices. Prime beater candidate. Waited too long on the Blue glows, but again, comparing them to the Trainers aesthetically isn't even a fair fight.

Wolf Greys are looking like my only pair above bargain basement prices. Love the comfort of this shoe, but aesthetically, the Trainers blow them out of the water.

Will definitely hope for the Black/White pair at Lunarglide clearance prices. Prime beater candidate. Waited too long on the Blue glows, but again, comparing them to the Trainers aesthetically isn't even a fair fight.
black white pair was on sale last week for $110 shipped through a partnership with kicksdeals and some shop in cali

Sorry to disturb, but I forgot to precise that I'm in Europe, France precisely

Last edited:

black white pair was on sale last week for $110 shipped through a partnership with kicksdeals and some shop in cali
Unfollowed those fools a few weeks back.
laugh.gif

Good looks on the heads up tho.  I'll cop those if they ever drop down below 80 or so.  Not a must have colorway.

going to try these again. I didnt like them when they frist came out, way too tight for my wide feet. Got the last blue glow on runningwarehouse for $101 .. great deal!

these babies came in last week

pictures just don't do these shoes justice

they look amazing in person

a few lunar and trainer flyknits on clearance at nike.com use xtrain for an extra 20% off and free shipping

Last edited:
hey guys just got my wolf greys in this morning. and i took the insole out of the left shoe just to see nike + thing and all, but when i put it back and put them on feet they felt different from when i first tried them. like my left heel sunk more into the shoe then my right (not in a comfy way), and I honestly have adjusted it a million times and its come to the point where when i take both insoles out the left is floppy and the right one is stiff and brand new :/ any advice, or you reckon im just being paranoid and it will eventually even out orr what

hey guys just got my wolf greys in this morning. and i took the insole out of the left shoe just to see nike + thing and all, but when i put it back and put them on feet they felt different from when i first tried them. like my left heel sunk more into the shoe then my right (not in a comfy way), and I honestly have adjusted it a million times and its come to the point where when i take both insoles out the left is floppy and the right one is stiff and brand new :/ any advice, or you reckon im just being paranoid and it will eventually even out orr what
man thats some ocd ****..

unless the insole is thinner than your right or the inside of the shoe is missing a chunk of meat then there should be no reason it's lopsided..

My first pair of these came today. They're beautiful and so comfortable that I ordered the wolf grey pair before the Ndc sale is over today. Easily one of the favorite shoes

running in these today it was like clouds on my feet

incredibly comfortable compared to my free run 2.0

bout to cop a wolf grey pair off of ndc before the sale is over also

man thats some ocd ****..

unless the insole is thinner than your right or the inside of the shoe is missing a chunk of meat then there should be no reason it's lopsided..
ahah man il admit its picky BUT its very noticeable. im wearing them today see if it evens out or whatever, both comfy but yer little funny guess i'll have to put up with it.

May have spoken too soon. Those Navys are 10x better than the regular multis. Will definitely add them to the stash at the right price. I haven't seen then around outside of RRS and SA tho. Haven't checked NDC as I won't be grabbing them for retail.

Back
Top Bottom