=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Im trying to grab the Blue MCs for the low but im not even finding them anymore anywhere

US retail or below that is ...

Last edited:
Yeah i added that 12 to cart asap thought i had em but got nothing refreshed the page and sold out lol oh well $188 saved

90% of those will go up on the bay IG etc trying to sell ... maybe a few get worn to stunt before they sell
theres actually a method to cop. ive done it before. kinda like cheating

edit im not revealing so dont PM

Last edited:
Add a random item to your cart on another tab so you can put your info in, it saves it then when the shoes pop up add them to cart and remove the random item.

This has already been discussed in previous Supreme collaboration threads.

It's not a secret method.

Last edited:
Add a random item to your cart on another tab so you can put you info in, it saves it then when the shoes pop up add them to cart and remove the random item.
Lol

well if thats it then yeah duh that doesnt do anything though except save you 30 sec

Add a random item to your cart on another tab so you can put you info in, it saves it then when the shoes pop up add them to cart and remove the random item.
Lol

well if thats it then yeah duh that doesnt do anything though except save you 30 sec
30 seconds makes a world of difference. 

That's all the time you need.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Yes i understand that but that doesnt change the fact that they were gone so fast. I agree it helps but at the same time its not THAT much of a significant difference IMO .. oh well though not sweating it honestly

Yes i understand that but that doesnt change the fact that they were gone so fast. I agree it helps but at the same time its not THAT much of a significant difference IMO .. oh well though not sweating it honestly
I strongly disagree, it does make that much of a difference.

Red dunks were just as quick, AF1s no so much since there was a choice of 3 to pick from.

Anyone who is familiar with Supreme releases should have know these would be gone in a blink of an eye.

If you know your way around the website and already had your info saved from what I mentioned above then you could have checked out within a blink of an eye.

Last edited:
I sneezed with a 12 in the cart heading to checkout and they sold out. Not 1 fun was had at 11.

Last edited:
I guess people buy anytihng with supreme on it (Not into that brand or know much about it)?

Don't see whats that great about them. It looks like a lazy collab if anything. With the crazy HTM designs nike can come up with, these look lame in comparison

I'm going to go on ahead and assume that you've never attempted to purchase a limited item from Supreme's site.  It's pretty much the ONLY way short of Megatron to get through.

Anyone have any info on these?

can get them here for $155 before tax & ship (i assume)

http://runnerinn.com/running/nike-flyknit-lunar1--white---black/102435/p

***never ordered from there before but they take paypal so ....
Good substitute for Supremes lol.

The Atomic Purples are probably the last F1s that I really want (the WMN's Teal/Crimsons are dope too...), but my size is gone. I haz sad.
frown.gif
What size do you wear? Eastbay has them in a 9.5 for $110 and FNL has them in a few sizes for $130.
Finally FNL lower down the price on these. I just tried it and you can use that $20 coupon too. No exclusion on this.

Back
Top Bottom