=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Thanks to Ray, just picked up a pair of the grey/turquoise, they are niiiice:

These do not disappoint! For anyone wondering they fit TTS...at least for me it does.

P.S. also nice meeting QuKtIc while copping haha

What store had these? This is the only colorway i want they look great. Also TTS as it normal size? Or TTS for Flyknits lol which for me is .5 size down. FR2 for me is 11 and FKTrainer is 10.5.

I'm partial to anything blue and that turquoise pair is really nice but I'm gonna hold off on that and just cop the multicolor aka crushed fruity pebbles.
grin.gif

QuKtIc / IRyBreadI: NP! I'm glad I had the opp to help some NT locals! :nthat:

blee: Yessir. In addition, there will be 18 launch (both Men's and Women's) cws. They're all under "Wave 1".

Last edited:
Won't these be releasing on Nike store? I got a gift card for $50 for Christmas and I definitely want to use it. I'm in winners circle for FNL but I didn't get anything like discount code this winter. I hope these drop at Nike towns because I got my trainers there.

^Thanks Man!

Sorry for my ignorance but what is "18 launch" and "wave 1"
He meant 18 colors will launch on release day (feb 16) for the first wave. There will be other waves when summer/fall/holidays come.

Last edited:
What store had these? This is the only colorway i want they look great. Also TTS as it normal size? Or TTS for Flyknits lol which for me is .5 size down. FR2 for me is 11 and FKTrainer is 10.5.

I'd say they are consistent with the trainers. I wear a 9.5 in trainers (has a little bit of room which is how I like it). I'm a 9.5 in the ones+ as well. A lot of people seem to fit the trainers differently though so it's best to try em on before buying.

I must say this is the first time in a lonngggg time I was able to sit down, try on a shoe, then buy. It's looking like Jordan days are over for me, ha

I'm waiting for that grey/blue pair as well. My FNL is supposedly getting another run today according to the team that works there...we'll see...gonna hit it this weekend and see if they arrived. :nerd:

Last edited:
I had a pair ZFK Racers, which I purchased for a STEAL (during the Nike F&F) thinking that I'd put some mileage on them and just beat them up, but I was so disappointed with how stiff and sloppy they felt that I resold them for pretty cheap (compared to what's out there). I've been waiting on the arrival of the F1s to compare and contrast the Zoom system to a Lunar with the FKs. Today was that day.

I finally got to try the F1s on, and the difference between them and the ZFKs (Racer and Trainer) is noticeable. I really felt the Lunar bounce/responsiveness as I pronated / took steps, which was something I felt that the ZFKs lacked. Just as the F1's midsole looks like the LG4's with the density Lunar and all, it also feels very similar.

For me, F1s fit TTS. I definitely rank the comfort of F1s much higher than the ZFKs, as the extra sockliner and Lunar tooling play a big role, obviously. However, the LG4s feel like more comfier shoes to me with the EM mesh all over. The tongue and forefoot feel is basically identical to the ZFK Trainers, which isn't bad. I actually really like the look of ZFK Trainer upper. I'd have a nice collection of ZFKs if they felt good, but they didn't make my cut, so I'm GLAD that Nike revised them with Lunar tooling and the extra sockliner. With that said, I'm looking forward to copping several F1 cws!

Last edited:
Nice review illy! I'm gonna now considering some LG4s now. :lol:

So for those on the fence about the "pink flash" cw, don't get them if you think they're gonna be in between red and pink. I just took them out for a couple hours and the majority of the time it was "Pink Flash" haha. I like them though and the comfort level was superb.

Here's a picture of them in the shade outside and in florescent lighting in Target.

^^^Thanks for the on feet but I have to see them in person so I can make judgment with nay or yay...

NP. Just wanted to make sure you guys know what you're getting yourself into because I saw a faded red with hints of pink in my FNL and finally saw the "pink flash" today.

Thanks for the pics and confirmation of the Pink Flash cw, BT! I'm pretty sure I'll be getting them. It's just a matter of when they'll be at my local FNL. Plus, I don't have any pink shoes for BCA (word to QuK! haha)!

I love me some ( . )( . ) :evil:lol

^haha

I was saying the exact same thing. They will get a lot of wears come October too! :smokin

I'm disappointed that I didn't see that grey / blue cw yet today. Two of four FNLs I went to didn't even have them at all. I guess I'll have to wait for the next shipment...

Those official pics of the pink flash had me thinking itd have more hints of red. One less pair for me to buy, whew! Haha

Thanks for the pics Boss

"I don't mean to be rude, dude, but..."

Why would anyone think PINK flash is anything close to red?

Illustrayt -

When you mention the cushioning/responsiveness of the Flyknit One, was that running or just walking?

^ Just walking several steps in the store. With ZFKs, I couldn't feel it, contrastingly in the F1s, I felt the "bounce" with every step.

Pink Flash may appear slightly red because it's blended with Dark Grey or Black.

I love how this thread and even the original Flyknit thread is so helpful. I havent bought Jordan's in years but I wanted the 11's and the difference between that thread and this thread is night and day in so many ways. This thread is useful, has very relevant information. Everyone is helping each other out and sharing information. Also, I feel like the average IQ is this thread is much higher that those posting in the Jordan 11 thread, but that isnt saying much.

This thread is the best of what NikeTalk has to offer.

or..... Flyknit happens to bring out the best in the NikeTalk members.

That's because everyone in this thread is mature and some of the more good people of NT are in this thread. In the JB forum as a whole it's the same questions over and over again.
Also a bunch of 2012 members. There is a difference between the new and old members. Dudes just clutter up the thread with crap and do not read. That's why some NTers just avoid the JB forum. :lol:

The only thing I DISLIKE about the F1s are their laces. They feel cheap and weak, and I think they'd be better utilized for balloon attachments. :smh:

Ray, you know I love BCA month too bro! :lol:
Also It might have something to do with the girl holding that CW in the OG post :wow:
Will update if I see anything new late next week when I pick up my inspired BCA CW.~

EDIT
I've been saying the red is NOTHING like the FKZ. It's more of a dull/faded light red.~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom