=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I want to buy a pair of ID F2's but have never tried any flyknits, so need some help with sizing.

I usually wear a 8.5 US in Jordans, like the Jordan 1 fits me perfect in 8.5 but is slightly tight in width when I lace them normally.

So should I stay 8.5 US or size up or down and should I take normal or wide feet option?

Do you guys think there will be a big price drop for the F1s once the F2s are released?

I certainly hope so, I've been snatching up the ones I missed that are still available as they drop down to a sweet spot of between 60-80 and I'd love to get them for even less.

I certainly hope so, I've been snatching up the ones I missed that are still available as they drop down to a sweet spot of between 60-80 and I'd love to get them for even less.

where have you seen them for that price?

where have you seen them for that price?

Stacking coupons on discounted pairs from FNL and NDC, and occasionally when they're about to run out of a color way at the outlets they'll toss what's left on the hash wall. I check on an almost weekly basis to see if they're there and with an additional % off.

Eastbay 20%, IPEB4A42, works on these. Brings them down to about $105 before tax/shipping, and even lower on some.

about the crease in the front, try not pulling the tongue too high.
Yea i saw that being the issue but even unpulled, to me personally, it becomes an eye-sore.
Like unpulled- looks correct at first, but after walking around for a minute, it goes back to the crease.

Either way, just put off by the shoes shape being off on feet. The fix is easy and nike may have seen pre-production.

The problem stems from them not accounting for the shoe to bend forward in the toe area, if you take the shoe and bend it onto the sole slightly. The crease shows up.

So the only fix is upsizing so the front part of your foot isn't pressing downwards at the forward extremity of the shoe.

TLDR

go up .5-1 if you don't want the crease

Yea i saw that being the issue but even unpulled, to me personally, it becomes an eye-sore.
Like unpulled- looks correct at first, but after walking around for a minute, it goes back to the crease.

Either way, just put off by the shoes shape being off on feet. The fix is easy and nike may have seen pre-production.

The problem stems from them not accounting for the shoe to bend forward in the toe area, if you take the shoe and bend it onto the sole slightly. The crease shows up.

So the only fix is upsizing so the front part of your foot isn't pressing downwards at the forward extremity of the shoe.

TLDR

go up .5-1 if you don't want the crease
After you mentioned it yesterday I took a longer look at my pairs. I don't have the crease but like you mentioned, I did go .5 up on my pairs for a not too snug feel and it doesn't crease at all. If I went my TTS no doubt it would cause a crease, very similar to what my Roshe's do since those I went TTS.

Last edited:
Any info on if we are going to see a mens release of the flyknit lunar's?

These greys are perfect for customs. A blank slate.

Can't stand the ribbon laces on the flyknits. Where are you guys buying replacement laces, and what lengths (for a size 9)? 41"?

Somebody did a lace swap in the FK Racer/Trainer thread with laces from eBay. If I remember correctly, 45" was recommended but I'm not sure for what size and if it would be that much different for Lunars.

My only 2 FK Lunar1s but love and wear them to death! Hopefully the 2's come out with some pretty amazing cw's.

hi Guys,

looking for the yellow and pink or pink/ yellow pair for womens size 6. where can i get the best deals?

Back
Top Bottom