=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

350x700px-LL-28d359af_black.jpeg

Was this women only? If for men anyone have SKU? Thanks

Those ones with the white swoosh
are women only. From the launch wave. SKU 554888-010
I have seen them online in up to ladies size 12 which is 10.5 men's.

Those ones with the white swoosh
are women only. From the launch wave. SKU 554888-010
I have seen them online in up to ladies size 12 which is 10.5 men's.

rep for the education fam. unfortunately i wear 11.5-12. my wife has em. thought they came out in men too.

Nice work, I called about 10 stores after taking to the nike reps trying to find the wolf greys and blue MC in 11.5 with zero luck.  They rep said they had pairs and they would have none when I called :nerd:  

wow, they gave me a list of stores too. but then i saw your post right after. so i didn bother calling.

their system may not just be updated. i mean you called 10 stores that chat said would have em, and all said no more? can't rule 10/10 thinking employees are lying now.. :tongue: lol

i actually was looking for the same size 11.5, did you check on 12s?

I have a size 11 now already on those wolf greys. they are sweet. i was hesitant at first because they were a half size small, was hoping to find 11.5 or 12 then return 11, within 30 days, but looks like ima have to keep these. im gonna run in em hard and hope the toe box gets more loose. my left foot fine, its the right since its my bigger/wider foot, and got that pinky pain lol.

rep for the education fam. unfortunately i wear 11.5-12. my wife has em. thought they came out in men too.
wow, they gave me a list of stores too. but then i saw your post right after. so i didn bother calling.

their system may not just be updated. i mean you called 10 stores that chat said would have em, and all said no more? can't rule 10/10 thinking employees are lying now.. :tongue: lol

I have a size 11 now already on those wolf greys. they are sweet. i was hesitant at first because they were a half size small, was hoping to find 11.5 or 12 then return 11, within 30 days, but looks like ima have to keep these. im gonna run in em hard and hope the toe box gets more loose. my left foot fine, its the right since its my bigger/wider foot, and got that pinky pain lol.

Yeah I asked for 11.5 and 12. I think the major issue was that there was limited stock at most of these stores. Some the rep said they had 5 pairs so I was surprised that I didn't snag anything but mainly they inventory said they had a couple. I also don't know how live their system is since most of the time when I called, they employees said they checked their system and they didn't have any in stock.

I normally wear men's 9.0 or 9.5 in runners. However since FK1's do loosen out quite abit and do not have a solid toe bumper. You can get away with it. I did this for the "Dolphins" 554888-303 colorway which I have never seen in sizes larger than ladies 10. I have done 10Ks and even a HM in them. Just use ultra thin running socks.

The fk1 do loosen out a lot. Mine stretched when broken in and became a little big.

On another note, since fk1's are being phased and clearances out, why are retailers such as JJ still restocking and charging full price? Is nike discontinuing them or nah?

The fk1 do loosen out a lot. Mine stretched when broken in and became a little big.

On another note, since fk1's are being phased and clearances out, why are retailers such as JJ still restocking and charging full price? Is nike discontinuing them or nah?

Some retailers have a quick trigger finger and jump on an RTV quickly while some sit on product forever.

FL1 is done, though you may see 106/107 pop up at outlets since they were the last two to release. You'll see L2 hit select outlets soon & L3 should be close to entering production

thanks for the insight.
I will probably return the size 10 I got then because its already on the loose side (normally wear a 9.5). don't want that extra extra space if I actually break them in.

Just recently picked up a pair of Gym Red FK Lunar 1s for $45 at a Nike Outlet. I didn't get the hype until I tried em on. Never lookin back...

Got my mc flyknits from jimmyjazz yesterday.

It was my first pair of lunar 1s so I wasn't sure how they fit. I went TTS but I should have went up 1/2 a size because of my wide feet. They ended up not fitting so my friend offered me his concord 11 lows for them.

Last edited:
Got my mc flyknits from jimmyjazz yesterday.

It was my first pair of lunar 1s so I wasn't sure how they fit. I went TTS but I should have went up 1/2 a size because of my wide feet. They ended up not fitting so my friend offered me his concord 11 lows for them.

They will stretch a bit in time.

After purchasing my Gym Red FK 1s the other day. I'm completely sold on this shoe. Hit up my local Finish Line the other day to look at the FK 2s (beautiful shoe btw), had the first wave on sale. To my surprise though they had the Black FK 1s available (on sale as well). Definitely copping those in a few weeks if still available.

Got these at SL clerance for $39.99 with 20% off, so like $27 bucks with survey coupon. Like the color too. Total Orange/Game Royal

damn what a steal, that's the last colorway i want, but don't want to make that 45 minute drive just to see that they don't have my size haha.

damn what a steal, that's the last colorway i want, but don't want to make that 45 minute drive just to see that they don't have my size haha.
lol. exactly. When they were wheeling out the cart, people were taking boxes from the cart like zombies. I was fortunate to swoop in on this pair. They had a bunch of free flyknit 5.0s for $29.99, but I'm not a fan of the fit on the collar, just too tight.

lol. exactly. When they were wheeling out the cart, people were taking boxes from the cart like zombies. I was fortunate to swoop in on this pair. They had a bunch of free flyknit 5.0s for $29.99, but I'm not a fan of the fit on the collar, just too tight.

for sure, i just called and they said they didnt have any more in that color (not sure if that's accurate).

I was there last weekend and they didn't have anything other than some LeBron XI's for $100. Saw some of those flyknit free's for dirt cheap as well, but none in my size (9.5). Not a big fan of the collar either.

images

Just grabbed these today from the Smithsfield Nike Outlet for $48. They had a couple size 11s still if anyone interested.

For all the FL1 heads. They have these at Ontario Mills, CA. just phone ordered a 9.5. $69.97
style #554887-107

Bruh you made my day, I just spent all yesterday and today doing product locates for random 1s and came up empty at every store (im talking like 25 stores) for 4 random colors I wanted. Didn't get a single pair. And that pair was the finishline exclusive I've wanted since it dropped, but didn't wanna pay the 160. I just got my order in for my size 12. Repped and salute, really appreciate it. :smokin 8) :nerd:

Bruh you made my day, I just spent all yesterday and today doing product locates for random 1s and came up empty at every store (im talking like 25 stores) for 4 random colors I wanted. Didn't get a single pair. And that pair was the finishline exclusive I've wanted since it dropped, but didn't wanna pay the 160. I just got my order in for my size 12. Repped and salute, really appreciate it.
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
yeah no problem fam. These are one of the best colorways of the FL1. Just waiting for it to hit outlets for the past year. Glad we both could pick up a pair at a great price.

Back
Top Bottom