=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Just can't get enough of these, newest pickup is a pair of Pink Flash and price was too good to pass up.

Last edited:

Are these the Flyknit Lunar Ones? If so, what does it say on the tongue?

I got a pair today of the same model from Ebay. My old South Beach Trainers have Nike Flyknit One on the tongue. The MC Grey Trainers have Nike Flyknit Lunar1.

Nevermind. Just saw a video of an unboxing. They do have Flyknit Lunar1 on the tongue.

I'd love to get the MC racers but I'm not about that resell life.
Lol yea they say Flyknit Lunar1 

anyone have any luck finding any colorways of FKL1s in outlets anymore? i've called a bunch of outlets for various colors and they all seem to be sold out of every FKL1

They started gettin scarce around that $70-$90 mark.

Once they hit $50 it was a wrap.

Gonna be hard to fine them, they are scattered at this point.
yup.. $49.97 + 20% off the past few weekends pretty much cleaned them out. no worries though as the FL2 are starting to show up in the outlets. if you're looking for performance shoes, then the FL2 are just as good. but the FL1's look better aesthetically for me.

Last edited:
FL2
sick.gif

Might grab a few pairs around $30.

FL3 though
smokin.gif
yup. looking forward to seeing the FL3 live
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

FL2 :x

Might grab a few pairs around $30.

FL3 though :smokin

I'll admit the FL3 looks better than the 2s but gotta try them on before I make my decision on them. I wonder how that kobe plank at the heel will make them feel.

Last edited:

For looks:

FL1
nthat.gif

FL3
smile.gif

FL2
mean.gif
haha...

the FL2 would look much cleaner if they don't have the two tone colors on 'em. only a few cw's work. they just need to make a solid mc L2 and I'm sure I'll be doubling up. I dunno how it'll look with any other colors with it for the two tone look.

yeah the two tone paint job was not the way to go...guess Nike figured it out and went back to FL1 color styles for the upcoming FL3s

I don't know the style code or exact colorway but the navy on light blue in navy mc look pretty good to me, ready to get them when they dip in price

F1: Classics in my book :nthat:

F2: Decent but lacked good cws (I only like 100s)

F3: PENDING, but from the design and colorblocking... :smoking I can't wait to see more cws!

I only saw two color ways of the sample pictures. I think I've become addicted to MC or stark contrast in color.

Need some help guys. Looking to get a pair of lunar 1's from a seller but on the box it says flyknit one+ and on my other box it says flyknit lunar 1+

Not sure if they produced fakes but here's pics of the shoes

Suspect box label

I don't know what's supposed to be suspect about that label.

They changed the naming on the box and shoe after after the first wave of colors released. The style code remained 554887 for all colors released however

I don't know what's supposed to be suspect about that label.

They changed the naming on the box and shoe after after the first wave of colors released. The style code remained 554887 for all colors released however

I wasn't aware of that so I that's why I was unsure about that. Thanks though

Back
Top Bottom