=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Sorry guys, I didn't know there was a 410 in mens. I meant the 410 CHLORINE BLUE/DARK OBSIDIAN/BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE in WMS.
Also what about the 616 - UNIVERSITY RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON/CHLORINE BLUE/WHITE?~

EDIT* I own that mens CW, too :lol: :smh: ~

They had the chlorine blue/bright crimson at a local Finishline on 2/16, I haven't seen the red/chlorine blue pair anywhere though. I don't even recall seeing them in many/any pics honestly...although I could've said the same about the chlorine blue/crimson pair if I didn't have my pic.

Finishline carries up to a women's size 11/men's 9.5 as a company, women's pairs have been made in a 11.5/12 though in colors at least available on NDC. Hope you don't wear bigger than a 9.5 because I've seen them nowhere other than Finishline to this point & tracking down those bigger women's sizes is hard!(especially 11.5, eastbay at least carries a size 12)

Good luck with your hunt sir

Sorry guys, I didn't know there was a 410 in mens. I meant the 410 CHLORINE BLUE/DARK OBSIDIAN/BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE in WMS.
Also what about the 616 - UNIVERSITY RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON/CHLORINE BLUE/WHITE?~

EDIT* I own that mens CW, too :lol: :smh: ~

LOL! Serramonte has them, bro.

They had the chlorine blue/bright crimson at a local Finishline on 2/16, I haven't seen the red/chlorine blue pair anywhere though. I don't even recall seeing them in many/any pics honestly...although I could've said the same about the chlorine blue/crimson pair if I didn't have my pic.

via Nike Harajuku

I ended up scoring a pair of the Purple/Volt out of NT NY this morning.

Thanks to everyone who provided info.  Totally appreciated.

How's the cushioning of the F1's compare with the LG4's?
I think it's the same sole. The big difference is that the glides come with a thicker, more supportive insole (fitsole 4?). Whereas all flyknits have a thin, generic looking insole.
I initially thought they had the same outsole, but noticed that the rubber-bits were a bit different so thought the cushioning might have been different as well.

I ended up scoring a pair of the Purple/Volt out of NT NY this morning.

Thanks to everyone who provided info.  Totally appreciated.

:smh: at me biting and paying full retail since I can't find this colorway anywhere.

Bought mine from NY Chicago. FML at the pricetag (160+12.50+tax)

I hear ya....  I'll be interested in how much it set me back as well....  still waiting for the e-mail conformation to be sent over from them.

But I'm likin the Purple/Vol colorway....  so I guess I will have to save up for the next release, and catch a sweet deal to cover my overage on this one.

its not even close in my opinion. the lg4s are dynamic support and the f1 are not. the f1 are significantly softer and much less break in time (zero) whereas the lg4 have a tight feel the 1st 1 or 2 runs....

LG4s are definitely more cushioned, as they also have the Dynamic Support, so they're pretty much a stability shoe. F1, on the other hand, are free of the DS system, and they're classified under Neutral.

Is it just me, or do the F1s feel very LunarTrainer-esque? :nerd: 8)

Finally got my grey turquise and royal volts. Bought one pair in a 9(royal/volts) and the other in a 9.5(grey/turquise) bc i wasnt sure if the sizing would be like the flyknit trainers. The 9.5 are perfect and i'll probably use them to run in. The 9s feel slightly snug but i'll use them casually and break them in and stretch em out. Comfort is amazing on these! My shoe rotation is lunar based right now, lunargrands, kobe 8, and now flyknit lunar 1s!

Picked up my pair the other, I went tts and got an 11, but now after really putting them on at home I think I should've went up half a size

do these stretch out at all?

ordered from SA on the 17th after ILLustRAYt posted that coupon that brought my total purchase to just under $140 shipped.
got tracking info the next day from ups, hasn't updated further than 'shipping label created'. been hounding SA about this issue.
just got off the phone with SA and they're claiming now that it's lost in transit, going to give me a full refund since there aren't anymore Black/White-Light Charcoal-Neo Turquoise in 8.5 :smh:

mildly upset unless i can find the same deal or better on the same style or the blue glows. does anyone know for sure if the FTLs in nyc carry the blue glows? i will call but most employees there are clueless when it comes to shoe descriptions.

it's my understanding that Blue Glow is the most limited of the Wave 1 colorways. Anyone with info on where they ar e available?

Let me start off by saying I’m an old head compared to most on this board. Coming in at nearly 30 years old, I have grown up in the prime of Nike and Jordan that was the 90’s. I was around for the original release of the classics. The Air Jordan V-XIV, the Air Max 95, The Air Max 97, all the original Penny’s, and all the greatest of Nike Basketball. I am not a hypebeast, I’ve been around, so when I say what I am about to say, I truly mean it. The Flyknit Lunar 1 is my favorite shoes since the release of the Air Jordan XIII. Better than, any Lebron, Kobe, Lunar, or Air Max up to date. Nike really stepped their game up with these. The quality is top notch, and the comfort is unbelievable. Don’t get me wrong I was a huge fan of the Flyknit trainer, but the addition of the lunar sole set these things over the top, and justified the hefty price tag. I don’t think I’ve ever spent so much time in a non Retro/Jordan forum, as I have in anticipation for these.

Let me share my thoughts on the color ways before I had them in hand. When pics started surfacing, I really only planned to get the turquoise/grey, blue glows, and the Sequoia. The rest of the colors I could live with out. Or so I thought. As more pictures started surfacing I knew I would have to buy the Pink flash, and Purple/Volt. The Electric greens were on display at a local running store, I had no desire to pick them up originally, but seeing them in person they were unbelievable. Waiting for the rest to arrive, I would rank the ones I was most excited about as follows:

1. Blue Glows
2. Pink Flash
3. Purple/Volt
4. Turquoise/Grey
5. Sequoia

That all changed once I had them in hand.
/700[/IMG]

After seeing them all in person I would rank them as follows:

1. Turquoise/Grey
2. Electric greens
3. Blue Glows
4. Purple/Volt
5. Pink Flash
6. Sequoia

The electric greens are just nasty in person, do not sleep on them. I didn’t even plan to purchase them, but once I saw them in person they may be my favorite.

People seem to be sleeping hard on the turquoise/grey. My guess is because they are the most readily available and a lot of people only buy if they are limited. This colorway is extremely clean and to me an instant classic.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the blue glows, but they left something to be desired. Can’t quite put my finger on it, but there is something keeping them from being my number one (it’s not the white swoosh). Still a fantastic color way. Here are a few shots next to the trainer for comparison.

The purple/volt reminds me of the Incredible Hulk for some reason. I know the hulk is green but that’s the first thing that comes to mind. Don’t judge me. These are definitely the most unique of all the men’s color ways thus far. These will be a head turner no doubt.

I was really excited about the pink flash once I started seeing all the pics on feet. The only thing I can say is the members of this forum should all be professional photographers, because to me, the pinks are no where near as bright as the pics make them out to be. Still a dope color way, just a lot more subtle than I was expecting.

Finally the Sequoia. I know most are saying these are really dark brown. I think I’ve even heard people claiming traces of green. These things are black, or you guys have superman’s vision. I know what the box says, but these things are black. I’m sure these will turn into my everyday beaters.

Hopefully this was helpful to some. I figured I was due to contribute to this post. Thank you Nike for this beautiful shoe and please make the rest readily available. Especially the multi’s!

(I’ll try to post some individual pics of each shoe tonight)

Is it just me or does the Blue Glow lunar seem a little lighter in color to the Blue Glow trainer? Almost university blue.  May have something to do with the fact that the trainer has more black blended it with it.  Without seeing them in person, I guess I can't truly make that assessment.  Anyone care to chime in?

Nice collection man!   Boy, you just made me feel really old, clocking in at 40 yrs old.  

I still have my original AJ II's from 8th grade, and about every other pair of J's along the way.  Personally I haven't felt this way about a line of shoes since the J's came out back in the 1-10 model run.

These Flyknits have set me back, but they are way worth it.
Let me start off by saying I’m an old head compared to most on this board. Coming in at nearly 30 years old, I have grown up in the prime of Nike and Jordan that was the 90’s. I was around for the original release of the classics. The Air Jordan V-XIV, the Air Max 95, The Air Max 97, all the original Penny’s, and all the greatest of Nike Basketball. I am not a hypebeast, I’ve been around, so when I say what I am about to say, I truly mean it. The Flyknit Lunar 1 is my favorite shoes since the release of the Air Jordan XIII. Better than, any Lebron, Kobe, Lunar, or Air Max up to date. Nike really stepped their game up with these. The quality is top notch, and the comfort is unbelievable. Don’t get me wrong I was a huge fan of the Flyknit trainer, but the addition of the lunar sole set these things over the top, and justified the hefty price tag. I don’t think I’ve ever spent so much time in a non Retro/Jordan forum, as I have in anticipation for these.

Let me share my thoughts on the color ways before I had them in hand. When pics started surfacing, I really only planned to get the turquoise/grey, blue glows, and the Sequoia. The rest of the colors I could live with out. Or so I thought. As more pictures started surfacing I knew I would have to buy the Pink flash, and Purple/Volt. The Electric greens were on display at a local running store, I had no desire to pick them up originally, but seeing them in person they were unbelievable. Waiting for the rest to arrive, I would rank the ones I was most excited about as follows:

1. Blue Glows
2. Pink Flash
3. Purple/Volt
4. Turquoise/Grey
5. Sequoia

That all changed once I had them in hand.
/700

After seeing them all in person I would rank them as follows:

1. Turquoise/Grey
2. Electric greens
3. Blue Glows
4. Purple/Volt
5. Pink Flash
6. Sequoia

The electric greens are just nasty in person, do not sleep on them. I didn’t even plan to purchase them, but once I saw them in person they may be my favorite.

People seem to be sleeping hard on the turquoise/grey. My guess is because they are the most readily available and a lot of people only buy if they are limited. This colorway is extremely clean and to me an instant classic.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the blue glows, but they left something to be desired. Can’t quite put my finger on it, but there is something keeping them from being my number one (it’s not the white swoosh). Still a fantastic color way. Here are a few shots next to the trainer for comparison.

The purple/volt reminds me of the Incredible Hulk for some reason. I know the hulk is green but that’s the first thing that comes to mind. Don’t judge me. These are definitely the most unique of all the men’s color ways thus far. These will be a head turner no doubt.

I was really excited about the pink flash once I started seeing all the pics on feet. The only thing I can say is the members of this forum should all be professional photographers, because to me, the pinks are no where near as bright as the pics make them out to be. Still a dope color way, just a lot more subtle than I was expecting.

Finally the Sequoia. I know most are saying these are really dark brown. I think I’ve even heard people claiming traces of green. These things are black, or you guys have superman’s vision. I know what the box says, but these things are black. I’m sure these will turn into my everyday beaters.

Hopefully this was helpful to some. I figured I was due to contribute to this post. Thank you Nike for this beautiful shoe and please make the rest readily available. Especially the multi’s!

(I’ll try to post some individual pics of each shoe tonight)

Back
Top Bottom