=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Yeah man i think you are right. But i am gonna wait until they maybe pop up at other stores online to try to get a small discount or some free shipping.....But to me game royal would be these

So to post that picture....say game royal....i would never order it if i was an average consumer.

Agreed. I want to see them in person first.

Last edited:
Are these like the trainers where you'd put them in a pillow case and wash them? Got them real dirty at this bar.

Also will the color fade if I do this? (I have the flash pinks)

Another nter earlier in this thread did this. I'd use a mesh garment bag, cold water, gentle cycle, with Woolite for colors. air dry. should be good to go. the Jason Markk premium kit would get the lunar sole nice and clean too.

I hope the second wave starts popping up at finish lines this week. I want to see that men's sport turq pair in person

is there an actual picture of the new atomic purple pair? i thought i saw one previously, but i cannot find it anywhere. thanks in advance!

I had the wolf grey colorway in my cart this morning and when I decided to finally check out, it's gone. I checked all the sizes in that colorway and it seems to be all sold or in people's carts. U think Nike noticed the $10 price difference? They can't be sold out right?

Duh so you guys wear them with socks?

I wear mine without socks. Went down half a size and they are super comfy with no socks. Also have 10 flyknits in my rotation though so it's easier to get away with this. Still shoot them with a little Febreze after the use and wash them every once in awhile. Only running shoe to me that feels better sockless

I had the wolf grey colorway in my cart this morning and when I decided to finally check out, it's gone. I checked all the sizes in that colorway and it seems to be all sold or in people's carts. U think Nike noticed the $10 price difference? They can't be sold out right?
Looks like they just realized they made a mistake!  All of wave 2 is unavailable now.

now the wave 2 colors are no longer available on ndc. hopefully they're just taken down temporarily and not out of stock. what a bummer.

Went to Finishline today and saw a black/white colorway. The BEST looking colorway ive seen in person...and found out they are women's. 
mean.gif

C'mon Nike.

^ Yes, only released at certain NTs and I think Mercer. You can use NikeFind and see if they still have your size. If your looking for anything above a mens 9.5 your out of luck.~
how you use nikefind??

says to use a store.. whats the password??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom