=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Those remind me of the color from the Lebron X Crown Jewel. I'll edit that if it's going to draw unwanted attention. :lol:

I may be back on for these since run.com doesn't have my size of the black/grey FK trainer anymore.

Waste of money

those grey ones and the "red/pinkish" ones will be had. these look like they have a ton of potential :smokin

Drove up to the Beverly center today to get the grey and blue pair only to find out they pulled them from the shelves. The worker said they sold a couple pairs on accident and they can't sell them until February. Sucks because I had the $20 off coupon that expires at the end of the month too.

I did get to see them though and when I held them they seemed just as light as the trainers.

^ Wow if that's true I'm hoping the couple of FNLs that have them in my area don't take them out until after Thursday. :lol:

UPDATE**
The red/blk pair posted above IS available at certain FNLs . FYI, the red has a faded tone to it, it is not a vibrant red.

There are women CWs available, I believe 2 or 3, most notably the wht/blk/pink.~

Last edited:
I take back my size review posted above. Go a .5 size up. I bought 10s and they turned out too small. Same sizing as the FR2s and LG4s.

Drove up to the Beverly center today to get the grey and blue pair only to find out they pulled them from the shelves. The worker said they sold a couple pairs on accident and they can't sell them until February. Sucks because I had the $20 off coupon that expires at the end of the month too.

I did get to see them though and when I held them they seemed just as light as the trainers.

Bummer. :/

Thanks for the info!

They better drop a handful of cws like the ZFKs on the RD. :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm also interested in the Dolphin colorway, but I believe it's a women's colorway. Does anyone know if that makes a difference in the build or sizing of the shoe? I know you'd have to go 1.5 size up, but other than that is it more narrow in the toe?

Can't wait to cop more pairs this thursday. Where you at zapatohead408? :lol:

:lol: I'm off for the week. Smh, outsell both of the AMs I work with in every form and get hours cut. Smh.

I'll keep this thread updated.
At our store we still have them out on the shelves with no sign of taking them down.

That pair that was posted in the last pages (not the multi colored one) doesn't look that good in person. Too pink.

:lol: I'm off for the week. Smh, outsell both of the AMs I work with in every form and get hours cut. Smh.

I'll keep this thread updated.
At our store we still have them out on the shelves with no sign of taking them down.

That pair that was posted in the last pages (not the multi colored one) doesn't look that good in person. Too pink.
Do you guys have the grey and blue pair?

so far all the people who have copped them, how does the lunarlon feel? i know previously someone stated they were going to be firmer than the LG4s.  whats the verdict now that people are copping? I know i loved my LG4's so im excited to try these out eventually.

Back
Top Bottom