=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Wasn't it Caliroots? Sneakersnstuff may also have them.

It was sneakersnstuff. As soon as you said that I remembered. Went through this thread 5 times this morning. Anyone know when the purple mens pair will release widely? Dont really want to wait, they remind me on the incredible hulk for some reason.

Someone posted earlier a link to buy these early a little over retail. Anyone know what it its? Ive gone through the thread 3 times and can't find it. they had the purple mens pair available. Any help would be appreciated!

[COLOR=#red]It was an eBay powerseller, quiglie. I've bought from his/her/their store many times; they have 127,000+ feedback so legit check shouldn't have been an issue. Don't know how they got those pairs early but my general rule of thumb is don't ask questions you don't need to know the answer to. I passed because I couldn't see what I would wear purple/volt with but I'm sure I'll regret that decision. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
For anyone that's a VIP on RRS, they end up being $127.96 after normal VIP plus an extra 20% off today. Says they don't ship until the 18th but that's fine with me.

They only have grey/turquoise for now.

Last edited:
For anyone that's a VIP on RRS, they end up being $127.96 after normal VIP plus an extra 20% off today. Says they don't ship until the 18th but that's fine with me.

They only have grey/turquoise for now.

I don't see the 20% off anywhere...

With the total price you posted I'm assuming you mean 20% off the total including VIP discount, so the coupon is really 10% off plus 10% by being a VIP (costs $1.99 but you need to cancel it within a year).

10% off coupon: CX13N165

you have to be or sign up for vip.

that's a great price. i just ordered my LE3's from them for $109 shipped.

if FNL will not take my $20 off coupon today, i will order from RRS.

I need Blue Glows. No one is selling them though. WTF. Sports Authority has a Royal/White colorway though. Could that be the Blue Glows? No Pics...

According to a NikeCS person, the only other 3 Nike stores [at least] that are selling the Blue Glow colorway are Niketown LA, Nike Chicago, and Niketown NY. 21 Mercer won't do phone orders, I think.

Zero23, I wouldn't count on that being the Blue Glow... that is most likely game royal/volt.

Everytime I get ready to make a purchase on RRS, I have to remind myself that it's not the VIP price plus an additional 10% off, lol.  Going to try and hold off on these for a bit.  Get the damage from this weekend out of the way first.

According to a NikeCS person, the only other 3 Nike stores [at least] that are selling the
Blue Glow colorway are Niketown LA, Nike Chicago, and Niketown NY. 21 Mercer won't
do phone orders, I think.

Zero23, I wouldn't count on that being the Blue Glow... that is most likely game royal/volt.

You could be right because my friend works at Sports Authority and he has already shown me two color ways one being the grey and the other one blue with the neon laces

Last edited:
Any word if Sports Authority stores only received the colorways they have online?

Need those Electric Greens.

According to a NikeCS person, the only other 3 Nike stores [at least] that are selling the
Blue Glow colorway are Niketown LA, Nike Chicago, and Niketown NY. 21 Mercer won't
do phone orders, I think.

You could be right because my friend works at Sports Authority and he has already shown me two color ways one being the grey and the other one blue with the neon laces
Y'all are probably right. The search continues. I guess I could call up one of those Niketowns and see if they will do a phone order. Appreciate the info!

According to a NikeCS person, the only other 3 Nike stores [at least] that are selling the Blue Glow colorway are Niketown LA, Nike Chicago, and Niketown NY. 21 Mercer won't do phone orders, I think.

The CS rep I talked to said they weren't releasing today when I tried to Nike Find. Then after I told her that I just wanted to see if any other Niketowns are getting the Blue Glows besides 21 Mercer and NTLA she told me she had no info :lol:

I'll patiently wait for the blue glows and enjoy this grey/turquoise pair for the time being. I better refrain from going to the store to check out the pink flash, these recent pics got me reconsidering.

Good Lookin on the RRS deal.  Appreciate that. 

Got a pair for my special lady friend in the Pink and Volt CW

FNL and all those other onesare throwing shade by adding them to the exclusion list, last minute.

Back
Top Bottom