=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Has anyone ordered from roadrunnersports.com Do you guys know if I can buy the 1.99 Vip account and then cancel it after so i can receive the reduced price ?
Yes you can, just make sure you cancel before your one year is up.  That's what I'll be doing.

Yeah. I wonder if they're bringing the price down to help bolster sales. Outside of this thread, I haven't seen many people running in these or rocking them.
Although I love the Flyknit upper and lunar sole, I'm treating these just like I do LGs and Frees.  Be patient then pounce on multiple colorways when the prices go down.  I may cop a pair for casual wear, but I'm all set on performance shoes for now.

You'll often find that NT hype rarely has an effect on the casual shoe buyer.

volt via ebay

My only complaint is the lace....it's too thin.....otherwise *patiently waiting for the price goes down"
ohwell.gif

Has anyone found a good replacement option for laces for wave 1?  Also does it appear that wave 2 laces may be different or are the nike stock images not correct?  Thanks in advance. 

can anyone tell me if there is a way to buy the glow blue at or near retail at this point?
The blue glow FK1 was only available to my knowledge at 4 NT locations...Chicago, NY, LA, and SF? I could have those 4 cities wrong.  The style code is 554887-411.  Do a nike chat with a representative and tell them the code and size and they will tell you if it is available at any of those stores and then you can do a phone order.  As of last week people were still able to get scattered sizes for retail + shipping. 

can anyone tell me if there is a way to buy the glow blue at or near retail at this point?

I ordered a 9.5 from Nike LA on Thursday. dude said they had a few in 9.5. check em out. Nike SF didn't have any. it was when ndc took down the wave 2 colors. I really want 401. and of course Satirday they come back up on ndc. sounds like personal problem

Has anyone found a good replacement option for laces for wave 1?  Also does it appear that wave 2 laces may be different or are the nike stock images not correct?  Thanks in advance. 

The laces look unchanged, and I used the laces from a pair of free runs i never wear.

Nike uk has blue glow online. If you have a contact over there they could pick it up for you. The uk website seems to consistently have the largest rage of colors, even more so than NDC.

Nike uk has blue glow online. If you have a contact over there they could pick it up for you. The uk website seems to consistently have the largest rage of colors, even more so than NDC.

Yeah thats gonna work out $$$ considering these retail at over $210 in Europe! :smh:

Well that's retail for us in Australia. What he will pay depends on how badly he wants the blue glows.

Back
Top Bottom