=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Copped the volt and wolf grey last night from sa thanks for discount!!! Does anyone have better pics of the torquois than that pic that ndc has up????

those MCs are crazy! Even better with actual full pictures...:smokin

I can't say how much I love these, the Lunar sole brings that extra comfort for running and just everyday walking. I gotta cop more when more colors come out

For those curious about the multiple orders going through with Sports Authority, I just received shipping confirmation & a tracking# for both my volts & wolf greys. BIG THANKS AGAIN for posting that info, that was clutch at a time I wanted it most :lol:

Talking Robert Horry/Derek Fisher clutch

can't wait for those muliticolors, in the meantime, blues and purples ordered from roadrunner. now for the wait

Bought the sprites when they came out just to check them out, loved the feel but sent them back as I too am biding time until the multis drop.

gonna hold out for the multis... but a few pages back someone posted a new wave of colors and it looked like the multis were a womens release... someone please tell me thats not the case!

Multi's are going to bring out the beasts
mean.gif

Kind of bummed the SA code expired and wasn't able to grab the volts below retail. Should have checked NT yesterday!

Multi's are going to bring out the beasts :smh:

Let's hope not man. Try not to make comments like this and it won't get tagged on google searches and stuff. No offense at all but comments like this only helps to build hype thus making the beast actually come out. If we all continue to keep it cool and quiet, the multis will be a breeze just like all the others. It's all good though. Just trying to keep this thread free and clear of the hype and the beast as it has been so far. As of now this shoe is slept on by the mainstream. Let's all help to keep it that way.

Last edited:
That's a good picture that I've been wanting to see. I couldn't decide what color to get. Sucks I missed out on the SA deal.

Let's hope not man. Try not to make comments like this and it won't get tagged on google searches and stuff. No offense at all but comments like this only helps to build hype thus making the beast actually come out. If we all continue to keep it cool and quiet, the multis will be a breeze just like all the others. It's all good though. Just trying to keep this thread free and clear of the hype and the beast as it has been so far. As of now this shoe is slept on by the mainstream. Let's all help to keep it that way.
Lol

i'm guessing these pictures are from pre-production models, because it doesn't look like there's a padded heel collar, and the sport turquoise actually has a black swoosh.

(actual colors)

Last edited:
These are so comfortable, I like to put them on just to walk around the house. lol That multi colorway is so nice hopefully it is not limited or anything.

Back
Top Bottom