=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

the volt have landed , has this color been released yet ?

Yeah, they're on NDC and Sports Authority.

This is the FIRST MULTICOLOR cw that has me going :wow:! I know it's too early to say, but, of the revealed MC cws, the 444 is the only one I'd copp. I LOVE the MCed tongue on these! The solid tongues on the other MCed cws just turn me away...

First page was just updated btw. :nthat:

Another thing... if we know about these cws/releases SEVERAL months in advance, they are MOST LIKELY GENERAL RELEASES! :wink:

Last edited:
444's with black laces are a must for me. The LG4 sole in a single color looks almost identical to the regular lunar sole. I really like the 404 color-way knit better but the 444 looks better with the solid color tongue and the more rearward swoosh.

Brace yourselves, the multi's are coming...

and a lot of them it seems like. Wave 3 and/or 4 seems like it's going to be OD on the multi's but I can dig it.

Looks like we will be seeing a big multi-color pack. Not just the one pair that we have seen floating around. SO EXCITED. My wallet is gonna be hurting after these.

Saw this post in the ZFK thread (props to Zedrok for posting). Hope yall don't mind I crossquoted from thread to thread :D

Last edited:
I got both my Volts & Wolf Greys yesterday from SA(weird mine came so quick & I ordered kinda late in the day Saturday but I'm not complaining)

I was trying to upload some pics but it's not working, if I can I'll put some up later in the day or tomorrow. The volt isn't a TRUE volt completely, if you look at the grey/royal/volt "diet sprites" it's most obvious where the color differences come in, the grey-ish color area as seen on the diet sprites has always been a lite color on each pair of lunars I've seen & it kinda makes the volts seem like a lighter shade than volt(I think that's where the pure platinum comes in, that's the color the volt looks to be knit with which makes them look lighter. Everywhere the blue is on the diet sprites though the volt looks like a pure volt though.

There was a pic of the lebron 10s with the volts a couple pages back where you could kinda tell this too but I could see better in person. Still not bad, I feel like for a volt shoe they don't pop AS much though, almost like they're a yellow-green rather than volt(& yes there's a difference between yellow-green & green-yellow).

The Wolf Greys are fire though, every bit of what I hoped now that I'm getting use to how the flyknit color knitting will appear in person on these compared to the trainers finally.

Last edited:
another 2 pairs to add to my collection

Sequoia 

Electric Green

My Flyknit Lunar1 Collection so far

its going to be an expensive month for me 
happy.gif

Last edited:
i really like a lot of the wave 3 and 4 colorways posted. Its a shame that the shoes in real life may look really different from the pictures. But i can't wait...those blue's and a pair of multi's might be a must own.

At $160 retail they'll be what $110 or $99 initially at outlets plus tax so another $10. I was extremely happy to cop them with at 25% off no tax and no shipping so $120 last week.

Lowest initial pricepoint would be $129.99. FKT's are starting to hit and they're hitting at $129. AM 2012 was MSRP $160 with outlet price of $139.99. Nike tends to be very conservative with outlet pricing for running shoes but pretty aggressive for Jordan/Sportswear.

Good thing about outlets though is getting that come up on the hash wall during a % off promo or finding a gem at a clearance store

Couple pics of my volts & wolf greys with/without flash in different lighting. It was hard to get the volt to show as it did in person, I'll try to get better pics this weekend though outdoors.

444's with black laces are a must for me. The LG4 sole in a single color looks almost identical to the regular lunar sole. I really like the 404 color-way knit better but the 444 looks better with the solid color tongue and the more rearward swoosh.

I'll be doing likewise with some FR/LG laces! :smokin

Glad all of these Multis are on the way. I think it really shows the potential of this shoe.

Ok I can't take it anymore, lol. May have to grab Wolf Greys before the end of the month. Wish RRS had 'em. Will snatch the Blue Glows soon before they disappear. It's a wrap once everything else gets marked down.

Last edited:
Thanks Illy for the update on the 1st page.! :smokin June is going to be heavy on the wallet...I'm doing pretty good not buying these just yet...

Did anyone receive their blue glows from RRS yet? I ordered them the first day they came out on their site. Still waiting......

Last edited:
Thanks Illy for the update on the 1st page.! :smokin June is going to be heavy on the wallet...I'm doing pretty good not buying these just yet...

Crap, I thought most of the MCs were slated for Fall. I was super excited for the MCs but now that there are like 10 of them that all look dope, I'm a little worried about my wallet too. I'm also holding out on the FK1s...have Chukkas and Trainers to hold me over until MCs

Back
Top Bottom