=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

i walk past the pink flashes every day at work and debate pulling the trigger, now that they hit clearance it might finally happen today :lol:

I'm okay with the swoosh, I think the all white sole kills it. This shoe looks best with the dual-colored sole (like pretty much all the other FK1 releases) while these look Chukka-ish.

Wolf Greys with red laces are probably something serious. Anyone try self-steaming their pairs? The flyknit is good for my wide feet but I do wish it was a tad bit looser

I'm okay with the swoosh, I think the all white sole kills it. This shoe looks best with the dual-colored sole (like pretty much all the other FK1 releases) while these look Chukka-ish.

these arent a fk1, theyre a flyknit lunar htm, they have different midsoles

So comfy, can't stop wearing 'em.

Got my volts from sports authority in yesterday and wore them to work today these shoes are addictingly comfortable even when compared to the trainers.

Bought my two pair of Flyknit One+ in the last week can't wait to see the id options when that comes out

I have the same exact flyknit collection. Haha. I'm ready to see iD options. I will most likely just stick to gr shoes at discounts prices haha

The Boston Marathon has just begun.  I'm looking to see if any leaders are wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom