=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

i believe the midsole has a glossy paint finish on them; has anyone experienced paint cracking on these? or would that be a non-issue?

thanks!

NDC 20% off clearance sale right now...there are some flyknits for $102 before tax!

Promo code: BANKSHOT

plus 6% cashback through ebates. copped the pink flash and the turquoise/pinks for what will end up being $96 :smokin :smokin

i believe the midsole has a glossy paint finish on them; has anyone experienced paint cracking on these? or would that be a non-issue?

thanks!

the midsole shouldn't chip or crack. i believe it's Lunarlon just like the sole cuz it's actually soft. you can press it in and it will just go back to shape.

Last edited:
Des anyone know if there's any ergonomic difference between the men's and women's shoe? I just picked up the yellow and teal (women's) pair off of NDC and hope they'll work out.

Figured I'd give my two cents about this shoe. I went up half a size due to the width of the toe box. I'm a sz9 in mostly everything. In Free run 3 and the new 5.0 I needed a 9.5 as well. They are a tiny bit long which I can really only feel when I run in them. That being said I can feel them moulding to my feet the more I run in them. Overall, I gotta say they feel cheap. The laces suck too, cheap and flimsy. i understand theyre light but compared to a lebron with iits thick rope laces, it just feels like theyre about to come undone. There's barely any foam there compared to other lunar shoes like glide 4 or eclipse 2-3. I have 3 pair and I'm pretty much done with this shoe. Will probably grab a multicolour when they come out.

Figured I'd give my two cents about this shoe. I went up half a size due to the width of the toe box. I'm a sz9 in mostly everything. In Free run 3 and the new 5.0 I needed a 9.5 as well. They are a tiny bit long which I can really only feel when I run in them. That being said I can feel them moulding to my feet the more I run in them. Overall, I gotta say they feel cheap. The laces suck too, cheap and flimsy. i understand theyre light but compared to a lebron with iits thick rope laces, it just feels like theyre about to come undone. There's barely any foam there compared to other lunar shoes like glide 4 or eclipse 2-3. I have 3 pair and I'm pretty much done with this shoe. Will probably grab a multicolour when they come out.

If this shoe is so terrible why would you even bother with the MC's?

IN MY OPINION, I just don't think you're fully comprehending the concept of the shoe. It really took you 3 pairs and the possibility of a 4th to realize that you're done with this shoe...

Starting to fall back in love with these. For the longest time, I would use some NB Minimus' for squats and deadlifts due to their flat sole and then switch into some Racers for cardio, etc. I recently started using my Lunars for squats and deadlifts and noticed very little difference between these and my New Balance.

I *DID* make a terrible mistake of trying to squat in my Racers and that wasn't pretty. Lesson learned.

IN MY OPINION, I just don't think you're fully comprehending the concept of the shoe. It really took you 3 pairs and the possibility of a 4th to realize that you're done with this shoe...

I understand the concept of the shoe. I made a point to acknowledge that i feel them molding to my foot(the concept of the shoe). I bought them for aesthetic reasons but I wanted to run in a neutral shoe instead of a stability shoe(what i normally run in). After doing that i formed my opinions. I bought the 3 colors at once for less than retail. I MIGHT buy a multicolor because i dont wanna overpay for a HTM.

I understand the concept of the shoe. I made a point to acknowledge that i feel them molding to my foot(the concept of the shoe). I bought them for aesthetic reasons but I wanted to run in a neutral shoe instead of a stability shoe(what i normally run in). After doing that i formed my opinions. I bought the 3 colors at once for less than retail. I MIGHT buy a multicolor because i dont wanna overpay for a HTM.

The part i agree with most is that the shoe isn't worth the price. I have one pair and i love them...but i got them from Sports Authority when they were doing 20% off and i had Cash Back Deals from BofA which was another 15% off....so i ended up paying $113. They are def worth $113. The most i would pay for a pair though would be $130 i think.

I really like the multi's but i don't know if i am going to bite the bullet and pay full retail...hopefully we get another deal some where on them like roadrunner VIP or something

Man some of you guys are nuts lol. This is the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. 2 waves of color ways have released since the initial release ~3 months ago, all of which you can find on sale at almost any given time. And they are widely available. And there's more colors still to release.

Tough crowd out here :lol:

Last edited:
Man some of you guys are nuts lol. This is the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. 2 waves of color ways have released since the initial release ~3 months ago, all of which you can find on sale at almost any given time. And they are widely available. And there's more colors still to release.

Tough crowd out here :lol:

Pretty much. You can get basically any color under retail.

Tough crowd out here
laugh.gif
Well if anyone could point me to the wolf greys on sale...

Aren't they on Sports Authority? SA has had multiple sales over the last few weeks and someone always posts about it in here. I'm sure there will be some sort of Memorial Day sale next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom