=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

those reds are nice, just don't see myself wearing them...maybe running in them for the right price

I've been waiting for the MCs and I took part in the pre order! :smoking Thanks fam!

They charge you right away, but then the charge comes off your card after like 1 or 2 days. Then you really get charged when the shoes get shipped
Do u mean they will credit back the my account, and charge again once they shipped out ?

Me and the little one gettin our runnin shoes on today :D I got blisters on the inner part of my heel after a few wears - should this be of concern? Im gonna wear thicker socks next time out just to protect the area.

What's up Flyknit bros, pretty new to NT, but have been lurking for quite some time. Only have one pair of FKs so far, gonna pick up the Wolf greys next. I went with the Sport Turqs, and I love them.

Went TTS, they fit great and they're really comfortable. Only problem is slight blistering on my right Achilles, but that should go away.

iPhone pic

On foot

I get a blister on my Achilles as well. Started wearing different socks which helps. Odd that its only on one foot for me.

sick.gif
@ the ID selection.....can't really do much.....They don't even give us yellow midsole, lining
mean.gif

I'm thinking that the only reason that there are only black and wolf gray uppers because it says it will be delivered within 2 weeks and with limited uppers they can produce them quickly.

Last edited:
yea you can change speckle colors as well. only 2 options for the upper makes it tough to do much.

Back
Top Bottom