=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Got mine yesterday, they're pretty dope in person. Now I gotta find black laces to replace these crappy ribbon ones

JUst got my pair of MC and pretty disappointed. That grey just ruins it imo. almost like the knit was supposed to be on another base model. Hate to be that stingy guy but for the price, they have to be more perfect then this. Going to return them at Niketown tomorrow. Might get these instead, even though they are woman's color way:

Nike-Flyknit-Lunar1-Womens-Running-Shoe-554888_304_A.jpg

Got mine yesterday, they're pretty dope in person. Now I gotta find black laces to replace these crappy ribbon ones

If I were to copp a pair of MCs, I want them to be constructed like those ^^^. I like the green vibe they give.

i'm not sure if it's the same pair, but here's another angle in sunlight

Those would be great (though probably not worth the price) if you have a job as a waiter or something and have to wear all black shoes. Aside from that? Nah.

^ Nice ID's put up some more pics! The all blacks are crazy too 

Anyone know if there will be a FK2? 

Quick PS... I think I'll get the WMNs MCs and dye the tongues black to make them look more masculine... hahah

Last edited:
No pic on here of the MC's have sold me one way or another. Picked up a pair for myself and a pair of the MC's for the wife. I'll just have to decide for myself once RRS ships these out.

^ Can you tell any difference between the two pairs? I'd have to sit there and pick out tiny dots to determine the differences. I personally don't see any blocking that creates noticeable differences between pairs.

^ between those 2, no I can't either. I seen other pics with more color in certain parts. May vary with size of the shoe, I'm not sure. I plan on asking for a few pairs and see if anything works.

Back
Top Bottom