=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I'm on my phone and for some reason I can't log into my account. Does anyone know if a coupon would apply to the MC's? Or is it excluded?

Picked these up at the San Leandro Nike Clearance for 99.99 plus 20% off. I saw a couple of pairs left. Wanted this colorway for a while, but not for 160$. 

Picked these up at the San Leandro Nike Clearance for 99.99 plus 20% off. I saw a couple of pairs left. Wanted this colorway for a while, but not for 160$. 

Damn great deal!! Besides the MCs that's the color I want too!

The Nike Lunar Flyknit one is available now in several colors for $99.99
Johnson Creek
1 (920) 699-4950
(554887-

Rep! Wanted the 401 colorway but they didn't have any in my size. Guy said they had the 411 colorway which are the Blue Glows. Always wanted these so it works out.

Anybody have this color way by chance? Can grab em for 20% off at Eastbay but would love to see a pic on foot first. Thanks in advance

When are the tennis ball All Volts from Wave 3 dropping? 554887-304

Those are by far my favorite Lunar Flyknt so far.

Thanks! I used angelus paint with water for the tongue and for the laces Lincoln shoe dye. I hope I can get rid of that dye smell though.

DSLR pix will be up later today. The dyed laces are taking forever, and it's hot outside already lol

I was considering the WMN's MCs, but these 008s (Men's cw) might get my business instead (with the Black tongue, of course haha) ...

Last edited:
just called RRS to check on the pre order from a while back. Initially a lot of us were told in the email confirmation that the ship date was 7/1. She confirmed that they should be receiving their pairs from nike on this friday 7/5

For anyone in North Jersey, Finish Line at GSP had the MCs on display. Didn't ask about sizes though.

I still don't own a pair of these but today I tried them on in a 10.5 and an 11. The 10.5 felt uncomfortably roomy width-wise while the 11 felt a lot better in terms of width but there was a little too much extra space in the toebox for my liking. Can anyone explain how this is possible? What do you guys do in terms of sizing? My TTS is 10.5 by the way.

I've just submitted an order for a total of 129.95 on rrs. I hope it stands, but doubt it. Code CX13C262 may have helped.

Back
Top Bottom