=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Speaking of the blue glows, the outlet here in Houston the cypress one had a FSR of blue glows, electric greens, sequoia, wolf greys, etc for 129.99

i'm still upset about the changes to those. here's another picture of them with most of the other new colorways

This is how they were supposed to look like... :frown:

Has this been discussed before???? The soles on these shoes are PATHETIC!!!!!

Ive worn them like 15 times and It feels like I have already worn out half of the sole... these things were not made to last, hell these things were not even made to be worn, I almost want to send them back to Nike this is Pathetic for a 200$ shoe, pathetic quality and R&D by nike

Ive worn them like 15 times and It feels like I have already worn out half of the sole... these things were not made to last, hell these things were not even made to be worn, I almost want to send them back to Nike this is Pathetic for a 200$ shoe, pathetic quality and R&D by nike
are you 500 pounds?

the lunar material is known to be soft bruh

Ive worn them like 15 times and It feels like I have already worn out half of the sole... these things were not made to last, hell these things were not even made to be worn, I almost want to send them back to Nike this is Pathetic for a 200$ shoe, pathetic quality and R

are you 500 pounds?

the lunar material is known to be soft bruh

good question! and if you are 500lbs you need Air Max 2013/2014...

I am trying decide between the lunar and zoom flyknits.  Anyone with both, i would love feedback, pros vs cons, etc - thanks very much!

Hi guys

Does anyone know if the navy multicolors are possible to get in europe? I have only found them on one french page where i missed out on my size :frown:

I could buy them from the US and get them shipped, but since I live in Denmark they will add 17% duty and 25% VAT, it's tempting, but a little out of my budget for 1 pair of shoes...

Are outlet still charging $130 for the FK1? I've been waiting until the price is $100 range. Been wanting for atomic purple or black seqoia....should have copped when NDC had that clearance code.

I got a pair of the volt lunars last week at an outlet for $130.  I kind of want to return them despite how amazing they feel.

Got my volt Lunars for $84 at the outlet the other week.. 40% off the back wall from the outlets in Melbourne

Back
Top Bottom