=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

my gf just got this

at sunny day it appear like lime-ish colour 

at night it gonna be purple-ish and it appear grey when going indoor.

pretty unique colorway.. 

Those laces don't seem to fit too long and thick. The multi colors are cool but I'd like some more pop.

I like the F2. The detail of the Flyknit is bolder. Love the mid/outsole. Should be another hit when new colorways pops up.

Those laces don't seem to fit too long and thick. The multi colors are cool but I'd like some more pop.
yea thats what i said to my gf, its too long haha

but my gf dont want the grey lace, its making the color more pale.

its because the photos is indoor i think, when its outdoor its make an enough popping lime or purple color in my opinion

Cheers !

Last edited:
Flyknit Lunar on sale today @ RRS, extra 15% for VIP, comes out to $103 shipped, tempting.....

Flyknit Lunar on sale today @ RRS, extra 15% for VIP, comes out to $103 shipped, tempting.....
It's an extra 15% off of $121.95.

As a VIP, they're already marked down to $109.76.

CX13N017 gives you an additional 10% off of that $109.76, which brings them down to $98.78.

RRS is tricky.

I bought some flyknit lunars off of easybay and went TTS (9.5) and they fit a big snug. Should I have gone a half a size up? Or is the knit suppose to loosen up? I really don't want to pay extra money to ship them back. lol 

I bought some flyknit lunars off of easybay and went TTS (9.5) and they fit a big snug. Should I have gone a half a size up? Or is the knit suppose to loosen up? I really don't want to pay extra money to ship them back. lol 
depends on how you like your shoes to fit and shape of your foot honestly

mine are TTS and fit perfectly. they don't loosen up that much so your best bet is to exchange for a half size up

Try to wear thinner socks, like those nike lightweight running socks, or liner socks from Target. If not, then yeah you need to exchange. I think it'll cost you nothing to exchange size, but I might be wrong. Haven't dealt with eastbay for a long time because of their "no doubled box" shipping and "return fee". Next time, get it from footlocker. If it doesn't fit, return it to your local FTL, then re-order online.

Wtf.... Nike is really taking the lunar 2 in this direction??? These are so ugly

It feels like the LunarEclipse 1 all over again. Perfect setup on the OG then underwhelming successors. More than likely with the amount of pairs still in the wild there will be ultra cheap comeups like on here with the LE1. I certainly won't complain about that though, just stock up on the low low while we can

Got my volt Lunars for $84 at the outlet the other week.. 40% off the back wall from the outlets in Melbourne

what!>!?!!>

anyone know if great lakes has mens flyknits for cheap? would go and cop 2-3 days, i dont care for color as long as its not pink :lol:

It feels like the LunarEclipse 1 all over again. Perfect setup on the OG then underwhelming successors. More than likely with the amount of pairs still in the wild there will be ultra cheap comeups like on here with the LE1. I certainly won't complain about that though, just stock up on the low low while we can

QFT

Copped these last week for $83 at the outlets. I'm up to four F1s now... :D

Flyknit Lunar 1 - Turquoise/Crimson by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Last edited:
^ nice!! I grabbed the sport turquoise from FTL for $88 this week.

I need both blue and red MCs for sure

Last edited:
those are GS colorway, quite interesting with their new direction model. men's colorway probably would be different

The new lunar 2 looks tacky and cheap. What happened to the raw look that made everyone fall in love with the Flyknits.

My lil collection so far ... got at least 3 more I wanna pick up before they disappear

Nice. Love the wolf greys. Mines are dirty af tho. I use them as my daily shoe since I'm on my feet all day

Back
Top Bottom