=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

do people even try anymore?

Eastbay.com and Finishline.com both have them.
Lol I was on there a few days ago and didn't seem them. I must be blind 
embarassed.gif

Ah yes, those beauties from the initial pics.  Shame that we received those letdown specials instead of those gorgeous samples.

wow dont even remember seeing those in the sample stage....way better than the retail version

They arent that much different from the retail version though. IMO the only difference is the wavy like pattern that the racers have but its not that evident unless you're looking for it

hit up eastbay with the 15% of select cways .. cheapest come out to $93 before tax/ship

15% code: MBEB3TK3

Ordered the Navy MCs from RRS and FedEx lost my damb package. -__-

Gotta call and file a lost package claim...

They arent that much different from the retail version though. IMO the only difference is the wavy like pattern that the racers have but its not that evident unless you're looking for it

I disagree. The random pattern makes a huge difference. Look at the racers and trainers. They both use the same colors yet the trainers look nothing like the racers pattern and color wise.

Damn that sucks. I'd be pissed
mean.gif
lol yeah I was pretty pissed, but I figure there's nothing I can do about it. I called up RRS and they said they'll send out another pair if I don't hear from FedEx within 48 hours. Thank God RRS customer service is on point. Fedex always seems to give me trouble with my packages. 

Too bad Finishline doesn't ship to Canada. I was hoping to cop the Sequoia colourway and Eastbay doesn't have them.

Anyone know where I can cop them without paying full price?

Too bad Finishline doesn't ship to Canada. I was hoping to cop the Sequoia colourway and Eastbay doesn't have them.

Anyone know where I can cop them without paying full price?
You can always ask a fellow NTer to help. PM me if needed

Sizes disappeared from FNL.com with the quickness.  Literally overnight.  I just knew that I was going to exchange something for a pair of Pink Flashes, Volts, or Purples today.

Had to settle for the black/white pair.  Good thing I had a coupon with me to make it more or less an even exchange (had to come out of pocket $10).

Sup NT, been a long time lurker and decided to make an account already lol. So there are a few flyknits that are up on eastbay for below retail, you think I should cop now or wait til black friday? Also, are there any -20 codes working at the moment? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom