=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Couldn't pass up at $45 :smokin

Deer park... employee discount helped out a bit too lol

Last edited:

60.00 from the nike outlet in San Marcos. First pair, and I'm hooked. On the hunt for more color ways

$60 after 30% off at Nike outlet Loveland, CO
a bunch of these (301 cw) are on the hash wall at Great Lakes Nike outlet in Auburn Hills, MI. pretty good size selection from 8-11. they also had cw 705 (Volt) sizes also 9-11 and 410 (Game Royal/Volt) FSR. $89.97 + 30% extra off.  if I wasn't waiting for the Wolf Grey mc to go on sale at NDC, I would've picked up the 301 & 410. oh yeah, there's a size 8.5 on game royal mc (440)

also, I was at Howell, MI Nike outlet last Thurs and they had cw 414, 816, 705 FSR. I returned a size 10 cw 300. and I also saw a navy mc (444) size 10.5. all should still be extra 30% off until end of the day. happy shopping.

Last edited:
picked this up at Howell outlet a day before the extra 30%. they said they cannot adjust the price since it was the only one left. they needed another one on the floor (same size) to make an adjustment. I'm still pretty happy to pick this up @ 89.97 locally. I returned my crimson/game royal for them. I think it was a great trade. :wink:

Reactions: uno

picked this up at Howell outlet a day before the extra 30%. they said they cannot adjust the price since it was the only one left. they needed another one on the floor (same size) to make an adjustment. I'm still pretty happy to pick this up @ 89.97 locally. I returned my crimson/game royal for them. I think it was a great trade. :wink:
return it then buy it again

Merrimack NH outlet got a small shipment of the Navy MCs this weeked - 10.5 and up.

I'm a 10.

I'm not happy.

I just received a pair of Wolf Grey's.

On all pictures I have seen of them the laces look dark purple. On the ones I have received they are dark grey, but if I take a picture of them they also seem to look a bit dark purple.

Are the laces for the Wolf Greys actually supposed to be dark grey and all the time I have just been cheated by pictures where they look dark purple?

Is it possible to buy the original or same type of laces somewhere?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom