=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

If all from the same outlet, then thats a nice outlet pick up
smokin.gif

I always have bad luck when I talk to the reps online...

I just spoke with one and they said that there are no Flyknit Lunar 1 shoes anywhere in any color in their system. I don't believe that the least bit. The hunt continues on for me now, lol

I always have bad luck when I talk to the reps online...

I just spoke with one and they said that there are no Flyknit Lunar 1 shoes anywhere in any color in their system. I don't believe that the least bit. The hunt continues on for me now, lol

Yeah I've asked that before, but I learned that it'll be more helpful if you give them a certain style code and color code. I just look them up on ebay for the codes

Yeah...there are definitely flyknit lunar1s out there....the pink ones....the light blue/pink ones...and the volt ones....are still all available in a lot of the outlets/clearance stores...all for 49 bucks

Tinton falls nj outlet fsr $69
Repped!

Just called them and got a size 11 sent to me. They said they just got them in yesterday.

the tradesman the tradesman yea I gave him a couple style codes and he was like "I do not see that specific shoe in our inventory....in fact I don't see it at all." I was like are you referring to that particular shoe style of the shoe all together. He was like I don't see any Nike Flyknit Lunar 1 at all. I asked him if that included their Nike Factory Stores and he said yes. I just ended the conversation and decided to call a couple stores I saw you guys post that had some and I got lucky that I saw vig09 posted that NJ had one of the ones I was looking for.

Last edited:
Had just about enough on a gift card for both pairs so said screw it and grabbed two since I didn't think I'd ever see a black sole hit the outlets again unless finishline sends them back. Didn't wanna risk it lol

the tradesman the tradesman yea I gave him a couple style codes and he was like "I do not see that specific shoe in our inventory....in fact I don't see it at all." I was like are you referring to that particular shoe style of the shoe all together. He was like I don't see any Nike Flyknit Lunar 1 at all. I asked him if that included their Nike Factory Stores and he said yes. I just ended the conversation and decided to call a couple stores I saw you guys post that had some and I got lucky that I saw vig09 posted that NJ had one of the ones I was looking for.

Ahh well that's strange. Well glad you got a pair, i'm tempted to get these as well.

Last edited:
Nice pick up...it's tempting but I'm sure @Babylon scooped up all the size 12s anyways
laugh.gif

still trying to have faith on those 444's!!!!!!

thanks @Babylon, just ordered 2 pairs since that is the limit. 

was told cant ship out more than $200 in a single order.

Gotta call back tomorrow.

nah just 2 for me and one for my sister. got one each right now. 

Called the nike store near me and told me they'd be getting new flyknits either Monday or Tuesday.

Keep yall updated on which ones they receive.

Tanger outlet National Harbor DC.
301-839-1302

had a FSR of womens flyknits with the black sole, only real difference is the check is like aqua, dunno the style code though

Just got of a chat there plenty of stock of these like 30 stores have these lol

Back
Top Bottom