FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Crescent City ASG

these are def gonna be the next HYPED kick for real if nike drops the right colors

joints have a high end designer look to me

imagine this in a "red october" :x

Last edited:
these are def gonna be the next HYPED kick for real if nike drops the right colors

joints have a high end designer look to me

imagine this in a "red october" :x

especially at that price :smokin is it just me, or is the box for these even dope

Last edited:
these are sitting at my local stores. Fsr everywhere. But that's good for me...I will pick up a pair tonight.

I can see how folks see these as a 'Ye-ish' shoe. They have a similar build to those Ato Matsumotos he wore years back.

I've been holding back but they've been moving fast. Had to scoop the last of my size at Niketown. Damn the current state of shoes.

I don't usually grab lifestyle kicks, but these just looked right ! Forget that similar to yeezy look, if anything they are more of a loubuiton hit than anything. But I can't wait till these come through. I am gonna need a part time job just to keep up with all these releases. I was thinking of touching the Kobe elite next. I just want to see what these look like in person and try em on. Dope look, real surprised Nike took this direction. Only thing that bugS me is the wrinkles when they on feet. I hope it's not too bad ! Great pics up there guys, looking good !

I don't usually grab lifestyle kicks, but these just looked right ! Forget that similar to yeezy look, if anything they are more of a loubuiton hit than anything. But I can't wait till these come through. I am gonna need a part time job just to keep up with all these releases. I was thinking of touching the Kobe elite next. I just want to see what these look like in person and try em on. Dope look, real surprised Nike took this direction. Only thing that bugS me is the wrinkles when they on feet. I hope it's not too bad ! Great pics up there guys, looking good !
Damn the current state of shoes.

supras have red bottoms like that also

Cant believe i slept on these.....smfh gonna go to HOH see if they got anymore or 21mercer tomorrow in size 12

Last edited:
It seems the luxury appearance of these really kickstarted the hype. i cant believe they sold out everywhere that fast, i thought for sure that these would sit for a minute. and yeah the spikes on the toebox and red bottoms gives these a real louboutin like look. not that its a bad thing.

i was able to grab a second pair from NDC and sold them for $150 shipped

I got some time on my hands so I decided to cop off eastbay. not really in a rush to get them but these look so dope. I went with a .5 size up just in case if that toebox is tight. Was it a mistake to go up in size?

I got some time on my hands so I decided to cop off eastbay. not really in a rush to get them but these look so dope. I went with a .5 size up just in case if that toebox is tight. Was it a mistake to go up in size?

sounds like it might be. seems like the toe box could crease and the general consensus seems to be TTS. also heard if you had to pick a size that wasnt your true size, best bet was to go down

Seriously, these are not based on the unreleased yeezy 3, they're based on the Nike sky stepper which was released a while back & are still available in multiple colors on NDC at clearance prices. These just changed the upper to a basketball-inspired upper for a basketball weekend-inspired release.

I really hope I get my hands on a size 10, if some unnecessary & uncalled for hype gets created between now & tomorrow then I'll be so hurt. Big thanks for those 3 links, does anyone know the times they go live on those sites already, is it 8am like NDC?

Also I hope they do more colors of this fusion in the future...

Not saying these are unreleased yeezys, but the skystepper was very yeezy inspired. So I could see how someone could mistake these for an unreleased version

maaan lmao these are sold out everywhere online, anyone know where a size 11 is available? I hope Nikestore reups on these.

Back
Top Bottom