FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Crescent City ASG

This will be a small consolation prize for failing on the Red Yeezy's Sunday..

Diggin' the concept/looks/execution and LOVIN' that gitd red sole!

^^
Lol
True. Beasts are going hog wild on that thread w how best to sell, yada yada yada

had wanted these since the crescent city pack pics surfaced. didnt know til a day ago about the soles so that was def a plus. when i was in mercer last week, they happened to be unpacking their ASG shipment and they had the fewest pairs of these and the Kobes so i knew i had to get my hands on them ASAP. quality and comfort is on point. if youre on the fence you def wont be disappointed. 

these will be had. thought only the air ups were gonna glow, and i wanted red glow. these are cheaper and better looking than the air ups imo

^ How do they fit? TTS?

Thanks in advance.
sorry for the delay, i went true to size. they fit good considering there are no laces. i also wear them with the top strap strapped and the bottom one undone out of the loop. not for the look of it but because when i was walking in them i felt the bottom strap rub on the top of my foot. but like i said if you get them you wont be disappointed. especially for 110, which is what i paid. the quality is really good.

Last edited:
if for whatver reason you have to either size up or size down, id size down, its a safer bet. however like i said they fit true to size for me. also heres a couple on foot pics too.

Welp.

Nvm, copped from SS

footlocker here in australia is getting them but only in select stores, which is usually not my local one.

Dope on feet looks, can't wait to get these, severely underrated kicks.

i dunno yous seem to be pretty cool in here so i dont expect to catch heat for saying this...but if you take away the hype factor and just go by design i like these better than the yeezy 2s. still love the yeezy 2s dont get me wrong but these are easier for me to pull off which adds to why i like them so much. i bring up yeezys because its obvious they are similar. i really hope these dont get labeled poor mans yeezys (which will probably happen) but they really are a great shoe in its own. 

i have the yeezy 1s and the progression from the 1 to the 2, i wouldnt be surprised if a design similar to this would have been a yeezy 3. they borrow from high end which is what kanye is about. bottom are clearly louboutinish and 2 straps and no laces take from the margielas. not to mention the same spike pattern on the red 2s. it leads you to wonder, what if...

i dunno yous seem to be pretty cool in here so i dont expect to catch heat for saying this...but if you take away the hype factor and just go by design i like these better than the yeezy 2s. still love the yeezy 2s dont get me wrong but these are easier for me to pull off which adds to why i like them so much. i bring up yeezys because its obvious they are similar. i really hope these dont get labeled poor mans yeezys (which will probably happen) but they really are a great shoe in its own. 

i have the yeezy 1s and the progression from the 1 to the 2, i wouldnt be surprised if a design similar to this would have been a yeezy 3. they borrow from high end which is what kanye is about. bottom are clearly louboutinish and 2 straps and no laces take from the margielas. not to mention the same spike pattern on the red 2s. it leads you to wonder, what if...

Nah your right on the money bro, as soon as I saw these I thought these would be hyped up in some way, due to the toe box material alone, and I just kept thinking these could have easily been the Y3 as it does take cues from high-end like shoes.

And for a shoe that retails at $110 the quality looks really good.

I could be wrong, but after this weekend I think this will be a sleeper that people will want.

Very wearable sneaker, can't go wrong with all black.

thought this was pretty interesting. it's a screenshot of a convo I was having with someone who knows their sneakers. obviously it's all speculation but I sent him the pics and we were discussing what I said before. can anyone else confirm this "XB" thing?
View media item 797475

My first thought when I saw these was damn, Nike outdid Kanye at his own shoe. I think these look way better than the Yeezy 1 and 2. There's something about this shoe :smokin

Yeezy 2 is hideous

All that said, this shoe should not be compared to yeezy's, but really it's difficult to try to say these don't take similarities from each other

Back
Top Bottom