FML got caught speeding on the 4th

so i was headed with my friends to va beach on july 4th, and apparently a cop pulled me and told me i was doing 71 in a 55.  my car cant go past 64 without the steering wheel shaking because all my wheels are down to the last tread....

so with that said, anybody know any good lawyers in the va beach area?  i know the new speeding laws took effect july 1st...
frown.gif

so i was headed with my friends to va beach on july 4th, and apparently a cop pulled me and told me i was doing 71 in a 55.  my car cant go past 64 without the steering wheel shaking because all my wheels are down to the last tread....

so with that said, anybody know any good lawyers in the va beach area?  i know the new speeding laws took effect july 1st...
frown.gif

Best lawyers wont help you down in those parts homie. Be luck it wasn't Chesapeake though. You would have learned a very hard lesson

Best lawyers wont help you down in those parts homie. Be luck it wasn't Chesapeake though. You would have learned a very hard lesson

plead guilty, pay fine, take a drivers ed class, fax copy of certificate to dmv, go about your life.

plead guilty, pay fine, take a drivers ed class, fax copy of certificate to dmv, go about your life.

if you come to court looking decent, they might knock it down to improper driving or just basic speeding.

if you havent had too many infractions, theyll prolly offer you you the chance to take driver's class, a few months of probation, and it might be off your record.

if you come to court looking decent, they might knock it down to improper driving or just basic speeding.

if you havent had too many infractions, theyll prolly offer you you the chance to take driver's class, a few months of probation, and it might be off your record.

Back
Top Bottom