FML...vol. A+ Certification Test

I took a test today that ive almost been studying for 2 years....only to find out that the test i was studying for (XP) was actually the newerversion....-_-

so instead today i suffered through a test that was based off of windows 2000 (i dont know anything) and i failed with flying colors i got 460 out of 675 whichis the passing score of a B

FML FML

this is how i looked when i started taking the test...

If I was taking a test that required 2 years of studying I would make sure I was studying the right stuff....thats for damn sure.

Originally Posted by awash242

If I was taking a test that required 2 years of studying I would make sure I was studying the right stuff....thats for damn sure.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

its funny cause i asked my teacher if it was gonna be on what i studied...he assured me it was...turns out he was wrong
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

I took a test today that ive almost been studying for 2 years....only to find out that the test i was studying for (XP) was actually the newer version....-_-

so instead today i suffered through a test that was based off of windows 2000 (i dont know anything) and i failed with flying colors i got 460 out of 675 which is the passing score of a B

FML FML

this is how i looked when i started taking the test...
the gif got me
roll.gif

Im a high school senior and I tried to study for the A+ my junior year but in my book there was too much information on printers and I really couldnt rememberanything about printers so i just say f it. Im going for my BS in IT so i guess A+ is going to be the least of my worries.

Damn..... sorry to hear that. But 2 years of studying the wrong thing? How does that happen?
Taking peoples word for it and not reading summary and description of test for yourself .... FTL

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Damn..... sorry to hear that. But 2 years of studying the wrong thing? How does that happen?
Taking peoples word for it and not reading summary and description of test for yourself .... FTL

i was basically studying for a newer version of the tests.....

600 study questions... on and off for almost 2 school years

and a 460 is what i amount to
alien.gif

2 years? IT is not for you my friend...

602-604 were the easiest tests i've ever taken...

Originally Posted by Lex Rockhead

I was gonna start studying for this too. But to those who have it, is it worth it?

It's a good building block.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Im a high school senior and I tried to study for the A+ my junior year but in my book there was too much information on printers and I really couldnt remember anything about printers so i just say f it. Im going for my BS in IT so i guess A+ is going to be the least of my worries.

If you can't pass the A+..i wouldn't bother..

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

i have no prior knowledge with using 2000 so how am i supposed to get 20 of the 100 questions right that all deal with its functions?

i have no prior knowledge with using 2000 so how am i supposed to get 20 of the 100 questions right that all deal with its functions?
You're suppose to know that regardless. what if you're on the field and run into someone who has windows 2000?

You're suppose to know that regardless. what if you're on the field and run into someone who has windows 2000?
like i said in another post ...i was told what i was studying was the test....

why throw salt?
alien.gif

like i said in another post ...i was told what i was studying was the test....

why throw salt?
alien.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom