FmyLife.com Vol. Funniest stuff since 1776

Check it out, the funniest FAIL stories ever recorded.

fmylife.com

will have you
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I posted this website on Niketalk and now everyone hates me and thinks im a loser. FML"

Today, I jokingly told my Mom that I was having sex with my Professor. Her response was, "As long as you're getting A's honey!" ... FML

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Anton

your telling me this rumble pack thing goes on my N64 controller? then what?

wait it shakes when I shoot
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sorry-mom.com > FMyLife.com

"This trendy hipster douche gave me multiple American Apparel v-neck shirts over the short 2 weeks we apparently "had a relationship" and practically forced me to wear them when we had sex. Not to mention he once blamed his inability to get it up on the fact that I played CDs when we had sex which "really turned him off since CD's don't have the rich warm tones of vinyl." He can go ahead and talk about LPs and skinny jeans with someone else."

Which NTer is this?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Today, I jokingly told my Mom that I was having sex with my Professor. Her response was, "As long as you're getting A's honey!" ... FML

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Anton

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Sorry-mom.com > FMyLife.com

"This trendy hipster douche gave me multiple American Apparel v-neck shirts over the short 2 weeks we apparently "had a relationship" and practically forced me to wear them when we had sex. Not to mention he once blamed his inability to get it up on the fact that I played CDs when we had sex which "really turned him off since CD's don't have the rich warm tones of vinyl." He can go ahead and talk about LPs and skinny jeans with someone else."

Which NTer is this?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

301.jpg

DEAR LORD, IS THAT TICAL?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

DEAR LORD, IS THAT TICAL?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
You shut it, my beard isn't nappy and I don't wear gross wife beaters, not to mention I have about 15 more pounds of muscle than that guy.

If you're going to insult me you should've just called me a +@$# sucker %#%%#+#*%!!% or a jive turkey...

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom