FNL EXCL INFRARED AIR MAX SKYLINE

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I can find them around west palm beach (south florida)

what type of releases are they

there a finishline exclusive,, if they dont have a finishline near u ,, u can get them at finishline.com

free shipping, and $15 off codes have been posted on here, just gotta READ THE POSTS my man... def worth it though
smile.gif

if anybody can pm on how to post a pic i can post the pic flint grey was talkin about n there fire,,

I tried these on the other day and they were pretty comfortable. Looked pretty good with jeans too. Much better looking shoe than those hideous Air MaxInternational's that came and went early last year.

ok here it is,, i love the infrareds but these are my second favorite colorway,,,i think these were the ones flint was talking about,, those green ones ainttouching these imo

ok here it is,, i love the infrareds but these are my second favorite colorway,,,i think these were the ones flint was talking about,, those green ones aint touching these imo

Hopefully that bright hue right there is a legitmate "RED" and not a max orange-esque color.

Those are mos def on cop status though (2009 is fierce; griffeys, royal penny 3's, kobe iv's, these skylines, jordan vi's = wow).

my infra (max orange) came in today, no joke... I'm ordering another pair, I know I'm gonna want one of these on ice!
Don't sleep fam, I'm usually a Jordan guy but these are a must!

Originally Posted by BinYe

ok here it is,, i love the infrareds but these are my second favorite colorway,,,i think these were the ones flint was talking about,, those green ones aint touching these imo

Hopefully that bright hue right there is a legitmate "RED" and not a max orange-esque color.

Those are mos def on cop status though (2009 is fierce; griffeys, royal penny 3's, kobe iv's, these skylines, jordan vi's = wow).
not even trying to get my post count up but i came across this pic after the other and these are
pimp.gif
too...maybe cuz blue is my fav color, but another ill colorway in theskylines...they are killin it! go head on finishline, bout time ya'll got somn ill! lol, and im bout to start workin there in another week...30%off...FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by webnoize

this is a wow!!
wow!!!

now that's nifty...

that really displays how well the skyline can wear colorways...

i think this shoe is gonna be around for a minute, it's the best new nike shoe i've seen in a hot, hot minute (and of course it borrowed a lot from myfavorite air max)...

those look like the joints stash had on in a pic posted a while back......very hot colorway, they used the RIGHT amount of each color. i hope those aren'tEU or limited.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

those look like the joints stash had on in a pic posted a while back......very hot colorway, they used the RIGHT amount of each color. i hope those aren'tEU or limited.

theshoegame.com has them up now... linking THEN to purchaze.com:
http://theshoegame.com/

EUROs
laugh.gif

nike_air_skyline_wggc.jpg

nike_air_skyline_bwbp.jpg

nike_air_skyline_wacb.jpg

http://purchaze.com/
-each are $167 USD plus shipping.

and that blue with orange release appears to be "max orange/blue sapphire" according to theshoegame.com..

OG Skyline MX ORANGE/ INFARED still the best!! Gotta have a mesh toebox, and some of these Euro exclusives don't.

Back
Top Bottom