Foamposite battle: Royal blue VS. Eggplants

Originally Posted by never wear them

No competition...

THE BLUE FOAMPOSITE feels like if its, its own shoe... ( make sense? )

To be Completely honest.... i think The Foamposite is the greatest shoe ever made.... a tie with the Jordan XI.

b6udyf.jpg

2wcfx9i.jpg

Very NIIICE!!!! damn i'm just thankful to have 1 pair
laugh.gif
I also agreewhen it comes to be them being in a class of their own. They are actually my holys (outside of jays)

Royal blues. The father to the son(eggplants). They are like Archie and Peyton Manning. The first one lays the foundation so that the other one can keep itgoing

Originally Posted by got shoes

Royals>Eggs. By a slim margin. The Royals literally got this "Bruce Leroy" glow for some reason.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I died when i read this..."Bruce Leroy glow"...thats funny. Royal Blue foams wins this one.

i'm looking at my royal blue's right now and i have to go wit them, but the eggplant's are hot though

royal blues >>>> any other foamposite. its not even something to discuss. stop making threads, and stop calling them eggplants, the only eggplantposite is the flights. these are PURPLE FOAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

foamwhite1li8.jpg

These might be the only foams that could probably dethrone the royals!!!! (of course if they are ever to release)
ohwell.gif

(stole the pic from another thread, sorry)

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

foamwhite1li8.jpg

These might be the only foams that could probably dethrone the royals!!!! (of course if they are ever to release)
ohwell.gif

(stole the pic from another thread, sorry)
no fricking way would these trump the royals, these couldn't even trump the pearl foam pro's.

the only shoe i could possibly see trumping the royal IMO is these carbon fibers that BP photoshopped!!! (and that's because i'm biased and LOVE thecarbon fiber FP1's
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

royal blues >>>> any other foamposite. its not even something to discuss. stop making threads, and stop calling them eggplants, the only eggplant posite is the flights. these are PURPLE FOAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ha. Speak the truth. Royals are the first and true foams. Pruples are hot but theres really no comparison

The Eggplants are a beautiful shoe, but the Royals are a much better shoe IMO. They started the Foamposite revolution, and they're also original; thereweren't too many royal blue basketball sneakers on the market when these released. So with the Eggplant Foams, they're borrowing a colorway that'salready been used on the Flightposites.

That being said, royal blue is also my favorite color lol.

Back
Top Bottom