FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Sunday is looking like the drop date but Nike and others are taking they sweet time announcing anything. The free throw line 3’s were announced weeks before they came out. There has to be a reason for the delay.

Nike needs to stop around. The Tinker 3s are already up on the calendar for March 24, a whole month and a half ahead of time, and the galaxies are supposed to release in 4 days and there still isn’t any goddamn info anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike needs to stop around. The Tinker 3s are already up on the calendar for March 24, a whole month and a half ahead of time, and the galaxies are supposed to release in 4 days and there still isn’t any goddamn info anywhere.

Let’s not forget to mention FTL inc. they kept changing the pg2 PS4 date back so all these people had multiple days to check in. Then on their apps they say gold toe and Bc3 were FCFS then yesterday changed to RSVP. shortening the check in dates. I feel a lot of people going to be salty come release day. Oh and they can’t make up their mind about the Big Bang. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm tired of this artificial hype generation. Seems like they are trying to replicate in some way how botched the OG Galaxy release was, which isn't a thing to aspire to (rolls eyes)

Seems like the opposite though. In 2012 there was expectation of a wider release of the galaxy foams, only for the extremely limited supply to become apparent right before the drop. Here we have evidence that there will be a lot of stores all over the country as well as online releases but Nike and FTL are being hush hush about it to make it seem that the amount of pairs available will be extremely limited.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm tired of this artificial hype generation. Seems like they are trying to replicate in some way how botched the OG Galaxy release was, which isn't a thing to aspire to (rolls eyes)

Seems like the opposite though. In 2012 there was expectation of a wider release of the galaxy foams, only for the extremely limited supply to become apparent right before the drop. Here we have evidence that there will be a lot of stores all over the country as well as online releases but Nike and FTL are being hush hush about it to make it seem that the amount of pairs available will be extremely limited.
To be fair, a lot of stores doesn’t mean a lot of pairs.

And why complain over what’s already expected?

Companies do things to garner attention. It’s not even a generation thing. Odd releases are part of sneaker history.

To be fair, a lot of stores doesn’t mean a lot of pairs.

And why complain over what’s already expected?

Companies do things to garner attention. It’s not even a generation thing. Odd releases are part of sneaker history.

Okay?

lol hopefully it turns into app reservation.

"Ticket" is app reservation based on what this states:

Ticket Procedure
A new App Launch Reservation procedure. This launch procedure will allow this release to be reserved through the app. App submissions open Wednesday, February 14th. Once the countdown clock expires, users who placed a submission will be notified via the app of their outcome. For full App Launch Reservation details see www.footlocker.com/launchreservation IMPORTANT: Once you enter your reservation submission your current VIP status will be locked.

PO

I’m still confused

tenor.gif

I just spoke to a HOH manager and he said it’s going to be an app reserve. Take it for what it’s worth.

Back
Top Bottom