FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Should have a good idea about galaxy tomorrow. It’s either fcfs or a 3 hour pick up window on a Sunday

You better be right, cause if you ain’t.......

tumblr_ovtc9jIAOv1vnq1cro1_500.gif

If these Big Bang's only release in LA I'll be pissed. I have a spot in my collection right next to the OG Galaxies that need to be filled.

This. I’m assuming it’s going to be a surprise announcement and your only chance will be being online or on the app at the right time.

Either that or they’re playing us and these are only going to be an in person sale.

Foot Locker already has them in the back. I got to see a pair last week so they definitely are in stores. How/When they will go on sale, I don't know. The manager had not been given instructions yet.

From FTL twitter 45 mins ago.. wanted us to follow HOH ig.. FTL twitter states MORE INFO tomorrow!!

Attachments

• 0F6DB5D1-FB22-444C-9352-E7E4AF179BEF.png
    0F6DB5D1-FB22-444C-9352-E7E4AF179BEF.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
  • 06EB61E5-2870-44C6-8B60-4BFAA3CF1F3C.png
    06EB61E5-2870-44C6-8B60-4BFAA3CF1F3C.png
    578.2 KB · Views: 59
Went to HOH at Willowbrook Mall in Houston today. They said they will be released on Sunday, using the app. Take that for what it is worth, but he has been pretty reliable about info in the past. If he is correct, I would guess they would get put on the app tomorrow at the latest.

Went to HOH at Willowbrook Mall in Houston today. They said they will be released on Sunday, using the app. Take that for what it is worth, but he has been pretty reliable about info in the past. If he is correct, I would guess they would get put on the app tomorrow at the latest.

I was told the same thing at my local HoH. It will be raffle and hopefully it will be on he app tomorrow for Sunday release.

I hate it, but if they don't want my money, so be it. If I miss on the apps, move on to the next.

they get their money regardless. you may not have gotten a chance to cop and spend that money with them....but that pair u didnt win went to sum1 else and nike got the bread anyways lol

they get their money regardless. you may not have gotten a chance to cop and spend that money with them....but that pair u didnt win went to sum1 else and nike got the bread anyways lol

I know that. Nike is going to sell every pair they make. Just saying I will try for them with the apps, if I don't get them, I'll move on to the next without getting butthurt over it. I know the limited nature if these shoes is supposed to drive demand and hype up but lately it has been doing just the opposite for me.

Back
Top Bottom