FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
They fit ok? Glad you didn't leave them. I kinda wish they did raffles around here.
yea dey fit perfect mayb shud stop buyin a 12 in foams now!! Lol... i def lucked up with these tho, dope shoe tho, i know dey will peel eventually but hopefully i get a few wears out of them!!!

The salt within is thick right now. I'm trying to be indifferent but I keep having flashbacks to this morning.

Footlocker removing from my cart during my 10 min checkout timer

City gear removing from my cart when I'm trying to check out

Snkrs refusing to move past the notify me screen when 10 hit

NikeLA having my size when I called but no phone orders

I'm a G but Gs cry too on the inside :lol:
That's the key. Inside. I want the blue mirrors too but university joints will more than make up for any reservations I have about this particular shoe. Plus the kyrie infernos come out 2mar. And Clemson will be in the championship game. Even though I'm a gator fan but nothing like seeing your own people be successful. Just like the folks who copped today. I got a good feeling you will eat. Patience J. You got this!

See, I'm not tripping on the infernos to be honest. The caro foams tho.... They should be a straight forward purchase for me. I have a $84 FTL gc to put towards those.
I'll be patient for the chromes but the first 24-48 hrs are the hardest.

See, I'm not tripping on the infernos to be honest. The caro foams tho.... They should be a straight forward purchase for me. I have a $84 FTL gc to put towards those.
Everytime I jump and bite the bullet I always see those post. *said shoe* for 50 dollars cheaper or "these things are rotting on the shelf" [emoji]128553[/emoji]

They fit ok? Glad you didn't leave them. I kinda wish they did raffles around here.
yea dey fit perfect mayb shud stop buyin a 12 in foams now!! Lol... i def lucked up with these tho, dope shoe tho, i know dey will peel eventually but hopefully i get a few wears out of them!!!

Good stuff dude. Still try on if you can especially when the outer material is not traditional like the suede color. I've been good with most pairs but the stealths were def cut smaller and I feel the same way about the 09 eggplants.
2000 - 2007 foams (mainly pros)... I could even go 1/2 smaller in them and be happy except for the red pros. My toe touched the front of the shoe tho the volt and caro pros were fine in a 9.

^i wouldnt even trip if i were you bigj... save your money... these kix have terrible quality and dont justify the price... and this is why i didnt even bother to cop... you did yourself a favor by missing out... but to each their own if yall ate congrats! bought so much kicks the last 2 months im a hold out until the 4s next month :lol:

Last edited:
^i wouldnt even trip if i were you bigj... save your money... these kix have terrible quality and dont justify the price... and this is why i didnt even bother to cop... you did yourself a favor by missing out... but to each their own if yall ate congrats! bought so much kicks the last 2 months im a hold out until the 4s next month :lol:

I have the first chromes and am happy

well there you go... OG chromes>these and i wanted the chromes too... sucks i didnt have the snkrs app until after the fact :x

View media item 1850955
Guys it's been a pleasure sharing pics, opinions and thoughts for a a whole year hoping that next year where bleesed with even more money for foams and pickups lol

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

The salt within is thick right now. I'm trying to be indifferent but I keep having flashbacks to this morning.

Footlocker removing from my cart during my 10 min checkout timer

City gear removing from my cart when I'm trying to check out

Snkrs refusing to move past the notify me screen when 10 hit

NikeLA having my size when I called but no phone orders

I'm a G but Gs cry too on the inside :lol:
That's the key. Inside. I want the blue mirrors too but university joints will more than make up for any reservations I have about this particular shoe. Plus the kyrie infernos come out 2mar. And Clemson will be in the championship game. Even though I'm a gator fan but nothing like seeing your own people be successful. Just like the folks who copped today. I got a good feeling you will eat. Patience J. You got this!

I'd bet NTLV will have them

Back
Top Bottom