FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
repped. i had them in my cart but it wouldn't let me check out until my size was sold out. so sad.
That sucks man keep checking your FB groups I've seen people in a couple diff groups listing them for the low(3-325).

It's cool. I'm not really happy with sns because they said I had 10 minutes to checkout but the checkout system was having issues :smh:

I don't know how people check out on some of these sites lol

Like ruvilla etc...

I've NEVER been able to purchase a shoe during a launch or restock lol

Same here

yeh thats sooo stupid, i had them too but then i got the sorry not enough units for the shoe and size and it said that this will still stay in your cart which is really dumb why would i want it in my cart not it still be there when its out of stock, so i had to waste time taking it out of my csrt then chosing a different size amd it was a useless process that got me nothing :frown:

yeh thats sooo stupid, i had them too but then i got the sorry not enough units for the shoe and size and it said that this will still stay in your cart which is really dumb why would i want it in my cart not it still be there when its out of stock, so i had to waste time taking it out of my csrt then chosing a different size amd it was a useless process that got me nothing :frown:

Yep, I'm going to try Nike Las Vegas, with shipping might still be cheaper than SNS

Did the ever fix the updating posts without refreshing.. or did yeezy break that .. again?

Blue Chromes Dropping at sneakersandstuff in 30 min.http://bit.ly/1NVPgJw

repped. i had them in my cart but it wouldn't let me check out until my size was sold out. so sad.

End is supposedly dropping them, early next week.... I'll eat the custom fees for a pair.

Yea I'm content with just being able to place an order. im also glad that resell isn't tragic but will avoid that route if possible.

Never from SNS, most recently was 72-10s, only drawback is shipping took a few days longer. Saturday release wouldn't get here until Friday.

^same... never any fees from sns and Ive ordered from them a few times.

surprised to hear about the carting issue too because of the reserve they usually have. CRAZY

I thought sns sold what they could in stores then posted the rest online. The shoe was hot. Prolly had a few pairs or scattered sizes. Give it a few weeks...people will be trading these straight for wc4s.

^same... never any fees from sns and Ive ordered from them a few times.

surprised to hear about the carting issue too because of the reserve they usually have. CRAZY

I actually had a successful payment but got an OOS message during the finalizing step. Now I have a charge on my card waiting for a refund for a failed order.

sheesh!! that sucks. im gonna have to watch it with them now.

on another note, yall calling ntlv today...

I actually had a successful payment but got an OOS message during the finalizing step. Now I have a charge on my card waiting for a refund for a failed order.
Man! Talk about that bs. That would be 24 hrs right? Always was tempted by over seas shops but one bad experience messed that up. Gamma 11s I think.

thx 4 the update sir

also, just as an FYI - nike LA is sold out

No doubt

The girl on the phone told me people were waiting outside for them to open for the foams

So whoever seen the tweet and was around there knew

Not a shocker though

thx 4 the update sir

also, just as an FYI - nike LA is sold out
No doubt

The girl on the phone told me people were waiting outside for them to open for the foams

So whoever seen the tweet and was around there knew

Not a shocker though

thats crazy.... I'm lucky tho because someone is actually looking out for me on a pair since he doesn't want them due to the peeling concerns.

Back
Top Bottom