FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I tried on a 11.5 and 12 earlier at Footaction I normally just go up .5 to the 11.5 but this time I had to get a 12, this is the first time I ever had to go up a whole sz on dopes. Anybody else have a sz issue??

I tried on a 11.5 and 12 earlier at Footaction I normally just go up .5 to the 11.5 but this time I had to get a 12, this is the first time I ever had to go up a whole sz on dopes. Anybody else have a sz issue??

They fit tighter than normal when I first tried them on, but I wore them at work and broke them in a little, and to me they fit similar to my other foams.

Last edited:
Didn't get the royals today (going to try to grab with disco later on) but I did pick these up! Wanted this pair for awhile so I'm happy to finally have them. With these and eventually royals I'll be good for a bit
View media item 2306616

These days if there isn't a que and a sell out on release, it's sitting on a shelf.

Times have changed ya'll.

They fit tighter than normal when I first tried them on, but I wore them at work and broke them in a little, and to me they fit similar to my other foams.

They DEF feel tighter than normal when I first put em on u right bout that but the 11.5 is ok it's just the toe area feels slightly more snug to me but the 12 also seems like it could be too big after a few wears so I'm on the fence right now

They DEF feel tighter than normal when I first put em on u right bout that but the 11.5 is ok it's just the toe area feels slightly more snug to me but the 12 also seems like it could be too big after a few wears so I'm on the fence right now

I'm normally a sz 13 (that's the size I got today), but I have a couple sz 14 foams and they fit fine, IMO I don't think a half size up on these will be a big deal.

The jacked up part is that I cancelled my SNKRS order because I used gift cards on FTL!! Some bs
damn. Thats why its always better to cop two if funds are available. U can always return to nike past 30 days if theyre unworn.theyre still available tho on other sites last i checked...good luck to u, id be pissed too brotha

Any urban accounts near you?
Footlocker tends to only stock sizes 7 - 13 I think but spots like DTLR get 6 - 15.

HOH bev center is one of the bigger accounts and they stopped carrying size 15 in foams about 2 years ago.

Times have gone back to the old days, and these kids who joined the wagon 3 years ago are in shock by shoes sitting.

Yawn*
Im loving it homie, i missed them days. Welcome back!! As for yeezys, thats another story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom