FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Pulled this from a sneakernews post

"It’s the “Metallic Red” colorway that returns, dropping for the first time since they originally released and quickly sold out in 2010. We’re predicting that these will once again go quite quickly, because rumor has it that this release of the shiny red and black colorway will be a fairly limited release only available at select retailers.
Get an official look at the anticipated “Metallic Red” Air Foamposite One here today, and don’t forget that they release next Friday, May 19th if you want a pair, because they won’t be around much longer than that."

does anyone know if there is any truth to there claims that it will be a limited release?

Link to the article https://sneakernews.com/2017/05/12/nike-air-foamposite-one-metallic-red-release-info/

Wtf they talking 2010!? They mean 2012 right, someone fill me in

Looking to cop my first foams in almost 10 years.  How long does the icy sole stay crisp?  I know it'll eventually turn darker but I'm at a point in my life where I can't rock sneakers that much due to my job and my rotation is growing.

Reactions: PJS

Looking to cop my first foams in almost 10 years.  How long does the icy sole stay crisp?  I know it'll eventually turn darker but I'm at a point in my life where I can't rock sneakers that much due to my job and my rotation is growing.
depends

I have a question

Foamposite shoe body were made out of polyurethane
Same with Air Maxes and Air Jordan retro 2-9

But so far I haven't heard any OG Foamposites crumbling on the shoe body
I have seen a lot of Air Jordan midsole crumble

Why is that? Arent they the same material?

Pulled this from a sneakernews post

"It’s the “Metallic Red” colorway that returns, dropping for the first time since they originally released and quickly sold out in 2010. We’re predicting that these will once again go quite quickly, because rumor has it that this release of the shiny red and black colorway will be a fairly limited release only available at select retailers.

Get an official look at the anticipated “Metallic Red” Air Foamposite One here today, and don’t forget that they release next Friday, May 19th if you want a pair, because they won’t be around much longer than that."

does anyone know if there is any truth to there claims that it will be a limited release?

Link to the article https://sneakernews.com/2017/05/12/nike-air-foamposite-one-metallic-red-release-info/
Wtf they talking 2010!? They mean 2012 right, someone fill me in
Looks like someone's building hype to me.. 
nerd.gif

Learned my lesson on my coppers, may sell out online but in stores these hangout. Will wait for price drop. If Qs tho may use my 20 percent coup on Nike.

Last edited:
If i had a choice between less money in my account or more money in my account id choose more money every time. Use them coups brehs

Last edited:
Actually, I'm broke. So if that $220 sticks I'll be calling that a good enough disco and copping minute 1.

Back
Top Bottom