FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I was able to cook on snkrs. Funny thing, I thought it took me forever to check out. SNKRS was asking a bunch of questions while checking out. After that, it took a couple of minutes to say I got them.

Now I'm hoping my boy can get me another pair from footlocker and with his discount.
View media item 2439243

Got my order in within 10 seconds on drop and still took an L on SNKRS. wtf.
Was able to cop 1 at kicks. Like 5min later.

This makes absolutely no sense. Considering that royals and coppers, probably the two most coveted colorways in the history of foams are still available in so many places, there is no explanation for these selling out, nevermind selling out in record time. The likelihood of nike having produced as many of these as the other two colorways is very high; it also seems likely that they've only initially made available a fraction of those pairs and in time the rest will pop up and these will once again be an easy cop. I'm going to be patient.

This makes absolutely no sense. Considering that royals and coppers, probably the two most coveted colorways in the history of foams are still available in so many places, there is no explanation for these selling out, nevermind selling out in record time. The likelihood of nike having produced as many of these as the other two colorways is very high; it also seems likely that they've only initially made available a fraction of those pairs and in time the rest will pop up and these will once again be an easy cop. I'm going to be patient.
These did kinda appear outta nowhere so maybe not a lot of pairs were made in comparison.
Is Bait legit? Never bought from them.
Yes

Same here. I still have a pair DS from the first release so I can wait. I don't want to overpay.

Reports were that these had lower numbers, people have shown love to red foams (red October pro, Ben Gordon PE, previous Metallics), and Nike marked them as a QS. Makes perfect sense that they are moving.

Thanks for the info guys. Just got a size 11 off of Bait, free shipping and no tax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom