FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Hi everyone,

I please need an expert opinion on real vs. fake XX Royals,

here is the story:

I bought 1 pair for retail on Nike.EU, then during the sale period I bought another pair instore at Foot Locker,

now comes the problem:

The Nike.EU pair has the exact same item code production date, which is 6/8/16 to 8/12/16 and 895320-500, but the Foot Locker pair has 6/8/16 to 9/13/16 and 895320-500 on the right shoe and 6/22/16 to 9/21/16 and 895320-500 on the left shoe, so I think the Foot Locker pair is fake. The lower left Code is also different, it is 106765655 on the right and 106796224 on the left, the UPC Code is the same though.

What do you all think?

Bro...you bought 2 pairs of Royals from 2 authorized retailers. Where are you getting fakes from?

I just wonder about the footlocker pair. I have read a lot that when the production dates of both shoes do not match, something is up, so I just wanted to verify here. Will also go to the store tomorrow and check out another pair, so that I have a comparison!

I just wonder about the footlocker pair. I have read a lot that when the production dates of both shoes do not match, something is up, so I just wanted to verify here. Will also go to the store tomorrow and check out another pair, so that I have a comparison!

I bought a pair from CityGear and a pair from Foot Locker. City Gear pair had this tag View media item 2460550And FL had this tag View media item 2460553. I picked my favorite pair from the whole batch which ended up being 1 from CG and one from FL. Returned the other mixed pair back to FL. Maybe u bought my pair I returned [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Tech fleece foams are clean in person. The color and material make it look like there are shallow groove but in person you can see they are defined.

they def aren't wool at all, fleece and they have a nice feel to them, they're actually nicer than i thought they'd be, i might have scooped today had they been a 1 and not a pro

Hi everyone,

I please need an expert opinion on real vs. fake XX Royals,

here is the story:

I bought 1 pair for retail on Nike.EU, then during the sale period I bought another pair instore at Foot Locker,

now comes the problem:

The Nike.EU pair has the exact same item code production date, which is 6/8/16 to 8/12/16 and 895320-500, but the Foot Locker pair has 6/8/16 to 9/13/16 and 895320-500 on the right shoe and 6/22/16 to 9/21/16 and 895320-500 on the left shoe, so I think the Foot Locker pair is fake. The lower left Code is also different, it is 106765655 on the right and 106796224 on the left, the UPC Code is the same though.

What do you all think?

Yeah

Bought 2 pairs from Footlocker.eu, 1 pair has the same production dates, but on the other 2 different production dates and the right pair looks a bit higher. It's an authorized retailer, don't worry.
The same thing happened for my GMP of 2012 on the 6's, two different dates. I bought from Nike.eu on release date, minor differences on the cut too, not a big deal. Sorry for my english, Im french

IMG 23penny has wools for $209 shipped!!

Saw the fleece foams in person today and they look good IMO. Will cop once they hit $180 or lower (hopefully they'll still be around in my size).

Want to rock my blk foam pros :lol:
But dont want any incidents. How :lol: is it to see the swoosh possibly fall off while walking

Dem fleece foams are fire in person... may hv to cop sooner than i want bc i wear a 12 an most likely my size will dry up b4 they hit discount... patiently waiting for exact dates of island green, eggplant... if one pair gets pushed bck till August imma cop the fleece foams asap... jus not tryin buy 3 foams n a 30 day span... wallet needs a lil breathing room in btwn purchases... lol

Back
Top Bottom