FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Eggplants looking nice. I have my 09s still in good shape so I'm trying to resist. I think my mind is still conditioned to 5 or so years go when foam hype was off the chain, couple that with me loving foams since 97 and it makes it hard as hell to say no to classic pairs when they're just sitting. When they're below retail it's pretty much no question that I'm copping.

Screenshot_2017-07-29-10-38-23.png

I'm soo happy to finally get these. I'm happy Nike didn't do this release like the Metallic Reds.

Nike playing games. In their stock photos, they look like the 2009 versions on steriods (which is a good thing).

But in some people's photos, they look like the 2011 version and I really didn't like that version. There's definitely differences in both, and I'm hoping I see more pics that make them look like the 2009's or otherwise I'll have to pass.

Nike playing games. In their stock photos, they look like the 2009 versions on steriods (which is a good thing).

But in some people's photos, they look like the 2011 version and I really didn't like that version. There's definitely differences in both, and I'm hoping I see more pics that make them look like the 2009's or otherwise I'll have to pass.

Just pass on them :pimp:

I probably won't. I'll probably hold off until I see them under retail.

I bought the last 2 eggplants at their respective release times, can't miss the trifecta :pimp:

They're going to end up "selling out" on Nike shortly after 4pm just to prevent those from using discount codes, etc.

This has been their practice as of late.

IMG_1792.PNG
First pair of Foams...When I was younger didn't have the fetti for these, on both occasions. Woke up and pulled the trigger with little hesitation. Not a bad way to start my "Nike Talk" legacy...

Back
Top Bottom