FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Dope pic but those aren't the OG flightposites right? The OG eggs didn't have the Nike thing at the top of the zipper.

IMG_0875.PNG Never received my eggplants from oneness
Package was scheduled to be here yesterday but for some reason they sent it out to Florida and I live near Chicago...
Damn you usps! Lol

Haha stop hacking usps you thief! :lol:
But seriously hope I get my package
Would suck if it got lost....
It did depart FL so hopefully I'll get either mon or tues

Dope pic but those aren't the OG flightposites right? The OG eggs didn't have the Nike thing at the top of the zipper.

That's correct. When I said OG it was more of a reference to the originator of the color way which was with the Flightposite I Eggplant color way.. But these are the 08 retro!

That's correct. When I said OG it was more of a reference to the originator of the color way which was with the Flightposite I Eggplant color way.. But these are the 08 retro!

I wish more of the flightposite colors were made for foams and vice versa

My pair is sitting comfortably under my bed. Will be some time before I take them off ice. Hopefully I can catch a pair on disco and send these back to Nike.

Will they ever retro flightposites again?
I hope so. Nike love to retro the same shoes over and over but have given the flightposite line the cold shoulder.

It's crazy that the 3 still hasn't gotten a retro.

Need the flightposite 2's to retro again. I remember back in the day before I got into kicks, they had boatloads of team bank colorways on eastbay, all were sitting and discounted. If I could hit rewind and cop one of each color...

They retroed flightposites

2014 with the butchered sole pods on the medial side, the black carbon print

And those knicks colors

They should have been on point

Back
Top Bottom