FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Good looking out

They actually lowered the price on these even lower I was able to get them for $155
PSX_20170817_175149.jpg
are you sure that's the right shoe? They're still listed at $204 on the site... your screenshot lists something as $170 unless you got lucky but I've been back and forth all day in my cart debating on pulling the trigger or not and its always been $204 before the code makes it $182.82

Last edited:
are you sure that's the right shoe? They're still listed at $204 on the site... your screenshot lists something as $170 unless you got lucky but I've been back and forth all day in my cart debating on pulling the trigger or not and its always been $204 before the code makes it $182.82

I think I just got lucky
PSX_20170817_203340.jpg

I think I just got lucky
PSX_20170817_203340.jpg
Super lucky.. I've been back and forth all day debating like "do I wanna pay $182 when it's ONLY $182 due to shipping?" or wait for a $161 deal like I've been able to get in the past?

I bypass all the $230 prices... did it for the metallic reds tho cuz I knew the QS label would make ppl purchase faster

Nujavez Nujavez good looks, just got it for the same price. Was waiting for sub 150 but had to bite after seeing pairs on feet recently. I just went to the U.K./£ based site, started checkout, then jumped back to cart and it seemed to show $170 before the discount.
Also props to illa23 illa23 for the initial post.

Attachments

• IMG_0373.PNG
    IMG_0373.PNG
    194 KB · Views: 25
Agree, but already made some unplanned for purchases this week and am eyeing a few more this weekend lol

Wow finally figured it out and the 8.5 I wanted is now gone

Edit: pulled the trigger on that 8 instead.. I normally .5 size up but the price is too good to pass. Guess I'll have to break them in

Last edited:
Y'all little feet folks got it made with foams lol ,I ain't find too many sales for the large sizes :frown: still waiting on the deal so I can return my pair to NDC.

When you purchase from a country outside of the US does paypal charge an additional fee ?
No additional fees by PayPal. If your transaction is charged in foreign currency, PayPal's exchange rate is usually not as good as what most credit cards would offer.

No additional fees by PayPal. If your transaction is charged in foreign currency, PayPal's exchange rate is usually not as good as what most credit cards would offer.

You're right, I was trying to remember the foolishness... their rate usually sucks

Back
Top Bottom