FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'm going to be in Niagara Falls, Ontario until Monday evening.

Sorry to tell you, but you got pretty much no shot over there. Closest Canadian location selling them is the greater toronto area, and dour of the five stores did raffles. The fcfs one will have resellers by Saturday afternoon waiting

Sorry to tell you, but you got pretty much no shot over there. Closest Canadian location selling them is the greater toronto area, and dour of the five stores did raffles. The fcfs one will have resellers by Saturday afternoon waiting
Can't even purchase them on the Canadian Footlocker website because they won't ship to non-Canadian addresses and I won't be at the Hotel for longer than 5 days...
mC0S0wE.png

Last edited:
Question: on the FTL app should I do a more isolated region with less people using the app but with only one store and fewer pairs available or a more populated area with three stores where more people are probably using the app but with more pairs available (10m HS)?

Last edited:
Can't even purchase them on the Canadian Footlocker website because they won't ship to non-Canadian addresses and I won't be at the Hotel for longer than 5 days...
mC0S0wE.png

footlocker.ca is everyone's last choice when it comes to making purchases anyway. It's garbage.

footlocker.ca is everyone's last choice when it comes to making purchases anyway. It's garbage.
Thanks for the silver lining, I guess ill be putting in some effort this weekend, if there was a website selling and not reselling it wouldn't be so bad. I haven't done a physical release since the first time the Metallic Reds came out.

2 FTL accounts diff emails, but same name and number.. ones a 10m the others a 7m....Im Checked in..but at 2 diff locations 11 miles apart..is it possible i could double up or get cancelled.. both diff sizes also..

2 FTL accounts diff emails, but same name and number.. ones a 10m the others a 7m....Im Checked in..but at 2 diff locations 11 miles apart..is it possible i could double up or get cancelled.. both diff sizes also..

U ain’t getting much with a 7mim head start tbh

So u better hope for the single up

Cause based off the fact these aren’t plentiful and what just happen in the Jordan 1 thread. We all on hope and prayer mode right now even with 10 min.

U ain’t getting much with a 7mim head start tbh

So u better hope for the single up

Cause based off the fact these aren’t plentiful and what just happen in the Jordan 1 thread. We all on hope and prayer mode right now even with 10 min.
Yea you prolly right, But I hit with the 10m. I was more concerned about being disqualified or something like that. My store is fairly new and small.. the same people with 10m and 7m always win.. no matter what!

Attachments

• 3F3F9137-81E2-4819-98D7-C2C6091E4137.jpeg
    3F3F9137-81E2-4819-98D7-C2C6091E4137.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom