FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
BRO!!! I saw that. I been looking. I been thinking about putting up a bid for $365 and saw soemone copped for $395. I just got the Memphins Tiger ones or I would put up a $395 bid and see if someone bites.

I just ordered the Tiger Foams as well

Damn that reminds me I got the sharpie pack buried somewhere in my closet still DS
I got super lucky finding them in the outlets
I gotta wear them
Its a crime letting them just sit in my closet

Damn that reminds me I got the sharpie pack buried somewhere in my closet still DS
I got super lucky finding them in the outlets
I gotta wear them
Its a crime letting them just sit in my closet
How much did you get them for at the outlets?

Thnk its bout that time to grab up the floral foams, size 12 seems to b drying up!! Seen couple shirts/track jackets that would go well with them!!

How much did you get them for at the outlets?

I paid $210 :D
I went there on a random day and they were on the hashwall for $300 plus 30% off
My jaw dropped when I saw them
I also grabbed Laney 14 lows for $140 and hare 7’s for $100
They had to kick me out cuz i went there right before they were closing and I wanted to make sure i didn’t miss anything
Nike south chicago ftw!

I paid $210 :D
I went there on a random day and they were on the hashwall for $300 plus 30% off
My jaw dropped when I saw them
I also grabbed Laney 14 lows for $140 and hare 7’s for $100
They had to kick me out cuz i went there right before they were closing and I wanted to make sure i didn’t miss anything
Nike south chicago ftw!
That’s a come up! South Chicago seems to get great things.

Damn, City Gear cancelled my order. I had a feeling that it was going to happen when my order got delayed a day, giving enough time for my pair to be going to someone else. Wretched website too. It’s okay though, I just wanted to see how these looked in hand and probably wasn’t going to keep, they look like cheap customs TBH. But still, I’m pissed about it.

Welp took my son to the mall for sneakers an ran into restock of floral foams at KICKUSA!! I was going to wait a lil longer but didn't wanna miss out!! #teammatchymatchy!!
20190312_205226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom