FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
EC640B85-5D57-4512-A7FF-D1B8FE15615A.jpeg
391DF789-15AF-4643-8FE4-DAE52BAA6A1F.jpeg
comparison next to stealths. Didn’t have the OG anthracites.

I've noticed that there's a lot of Reflective Swooshes on ebay all of a sudden. They look good but most of them are with out boxes....Makes me suspicious

I've noticed that there's a lot of Reflective Swooshes on ebay all of a sudden. They look good but most of them are with out boxes....Makes me suspicious
Mines came from footlocker and the box was beat up to the point I just put them in a replacement box

So I ordered and got my order confirmation but I’ve not seen any updates beyond “preparing to ship”... should I be concerned??

thanks guys

I don’t buy foams anymore but what’s the bid deal with these ?

It’s been 13 years since this shoe came out. Everyone and their cousin likes this colorway. You can wear them with anything at anytime.
Nike has been torturing the Foamposite since 2007 it feels like. They finally release a color that they know would sell out instantly, but it seems they only produced a handful and not many in 12+

14 and 15. Both went quick as hell.
I was somehow able to get a pair of 14's from snipes, which I had never heard of before.
Big thanks to the posters putting up all the different links on release day. All the other sites that even had larger sizes, were out of stock as soon as they became available.

I was somehow able to get a pair of 14's from snipes, which I had never heard of before.
Big thanks to the posters putting up all the different links on release day. All the other sites that even had larger sizes, were out of stock as soon as they became available.
I’ve never heard of anyone getting past the splash page thingy on snipes, that site is so trash. Was there any trick to it??

Back
Top Bottom