FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I’ve been snubbed on so many foams lately that I just want to know some good info about what’s coming to try and be better prepared.

Anyone having trouble getting their order from Wish ATL ? They sent me my tracking information last Thursday and it said a label has been created and waiting for package, today, Tuesday it still says waiting for package and I have already been charged on my credit card already
Update- they finally sent my foams to the post office today after sending me the tracking information last Thursday, smh

IMG_7586.PNG

So they wait years to release the gs, and not re release the men to make more money?

They do realize its money to be made with these right?

You do know that Nike could re release THOUSANDS of classic shoes and still sell them out? Just from Foamposites they could drop Carolina pros, volt pros, HoH army’s, black pros, cough drops, Galaxy, paranorman, sole collector, I mean that’s just a few they could drop of Foamposites an bank from.
imagine the Jordan’s. Or Air Max. Or Air Force 1. Nike doesn’t read forums or even think of “sneakerheads” when releasing shoes

You do know that Nike could re release THOUSANDS of classic shoes and still sell them out? Just from Foamposites they could drop Carolina pros, volt pros, HoH army’s, black pros, cough drops, Galaxy, paranorman, sole collector, I mean that’s just a few they could drop of Foamposites an bank from.
imagine the Jordan’s. Or Air Max. Or Air Force 1. Nike doesn’t read forums or even think of “sneakerheads” when releasing shoes

true

just think its odd to rerelease a shoe yrs later, exclusive to gs

have they done this before?

Halloween joints use code 3P5WM6 for 10% off
They charging 12 on shipping

Thanks! Pair secured!

Thx copped still $219 shipped . Was being cheap an was tryna see if undeated did $200 again. Lol

Thanks, I had overslept and missed the last release! This almost makes up for it.

sz. 12 gone already. Keeping fingers crossed for another disco on these
sz8-12 here.

After noon store time they selling online pairs Instore if they don’t sellout. I think they’re in Michigan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom