FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Finally pulled the trigger on royals. Got them in and forgot how good they feel and just gonna get better. Amazing how these don’t feel as brick like as air mores at least for me.

Finally pulled the trigger on royals. Got them in and forgot how good they feel and just gonna get better. Amazing how these don’t feel as brick like as air mores at least for me.

I actually hooped in my royals multiple times, wore them around randomly and they still feel like bricks.

IMG_0472.jpg

Didn't have this issue with my stealths....

Is it one of these? I really need to start on my foams, most are pretty yellowed.

I wish but I doubt it. Pretty difficult to manufacture. They’d somehow ruin the hologram too. It’s a shoe that will live in my highschool memories forever haha
Is it any shoe that has responsive full length Zoom Air like the FP3’s? Those things felt like you’re walking on buttons on your feet LOL

Is it any shoe that has responsive full length Zoom Air like the FP3’s? Those things felt like you’re walking on buttons on your feet LOL
it wasnt the shoe

the insole itself was thicker and had heel and forefoot air bubbles

the new butchered flightposites used the same insoles. the insoles were better than the shoes haha

it wasnt the shoe

the insole itself was thicker and had heel and forefoot air bubbles

the new butchered flightposites used the same insoles. the insoles were better than the shoes haha
Well, that’s what I meant. LOL. I had them in 01-02 in the 9th grade. That responsiveness of the zoom was insane! I don’t know if I ever felt a insole with that much zoom responsiveness since. Maybe the Jordan 18?

Well, that’s what I meant. LOL. I had them in 01-02 in the 9th grade. That responsiveness of the zoom was insane! I don’t know if I ever felt a insole with that much zoom responsiveness since. Maybe the Jordan 18?
Kobe 2s use the exact same insole setup, and even better court feel.

If memory serves, I remember Nightwing saying that Nike has "lost" the OG molds or something to that effect.
They need to remaster the foamposite for the anniversary. Give us the old shape back. Even the 2010-2014 era shape, I can live with and be happy about.

If memory serves, I remember Nightwing saying that Nike has "lost" the OG molds or something to that effect.
I’ve always called BS on their mold excuses, I’m sure they still have copies of the patents with all of the specifications. They should be able to use an original pair to create a new mold if they really wanted to, but it’s obvious they don’t.

They just need to give the Foamposite the Proto treatment.. Or the Penny line in general.. Pick up where they left off with Kobe..

i just told you

literally the newest butchered flightposites have them.

i know they are exactly the same. i kept those fp3 insoles in my Timbs for years

Attachments

• 49DE3680-5F99-4DE8-B67E-8F890D6AF541.jpeg
    49DE3680-5F99-4DE8-B67E-8F890D6AF541.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom