FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
So with Penny bringing violations to Memphis will this affect Nike and any 25th anniversary release of the foams ? Or were they not going to do anything anyway

Although I previously posted pictures of the 2015 Foamposite Sharpie on this thread, I'm finally posting a picture of myself wearing them after having them for almost 7 years now.

I've always only worn these shoes strictly with this Magic warmup jacket from the '90s ever since I got them back in 2015.
IMG_6033.JPG

Here's a closeup photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6036.JPG

I want to assume they're still in decent condition with me having them for over 6 years now. Hopefully limiting my wears strictly with this jacket can prolong them.

Although I previously posted pictures of the 2015 Foamposite Sharpie on this thread, I'm finally posting a picture of myself wearing them after having them for almost 7 years now.

I've always only worn these shoes strictly with this Magic warmup jacket from the '90s ever since I got them back in 2015.
IMG_6033.JPG

Here's a closeup photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6036.JPG

I want to assume they're still in decent condition with me having them for over 6 years now. Hopefully limiting my wears strictly with this jacket can prolong them.
I been wondering when you break in a pair of foamposites and they mold to your foot if you go a while in between wears do you have to break them in again?

I been wondering when you break in a pair of foamposites and they mold to your foot if you go a while in between wears do you have to break them in again?

Good question. And I don't know honestly because I never paid attention to that molding function with the Foamposite despite hearing about it when they came out in 1997.

I really never noticed because I just wear them on a somewhat limited basis since I have a lot of other shoes in my possession that must be worn as well.

Back
Top Bottom